PDA

View Full Version : You messed up bad Ubi

deadshot_7
12-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for killing a good multiplayer game. Brotherhood has its issues but the glitches in revelations has made me and my friends abandon it. My favorite so far is stunning myself with my own smoke bomb yet my pursuer walks right through it and kills me, no its probably being stuck in a haystack for 2 mins then getting killed in it, best yet it happens every day not just once. besides the glitches you were able to create a multiplayer that 5 year olds can play, my favorite is killing or stunning someone and getting the awesome L1 over my head. Forget the skill of finding your target here we'll do it for you. Me and my 20 awesome AC friends are going back to brotherhood, hopefully you highly improve multiplayer for AC5. Had you of just done brotherhood and added the new characters, maps, abilities and contested kills it would of been perfect. But no you took all the skill out of it. my favorite is teleport and the hacks, does that not defeat the whole purpose of the game concept? sneaking on your target and being stealthy? now you can just use magic and poof they're dead! If i wanted to use magic i'd play WoW or other games. The single player game is awesome, but you went in the wrong direction with multiplayer

rileypoole1234
12-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Alright have fun with you and your "awesome AC friends" in ACB. It'll be called AC3 by the way, not AC5. The one time I tried multiplayer it worked fine for me. Then again, I really don't know what you're saying. You mentioned magic? I don't understand what you're arguing really, seeing as I've had no glitches so far.

Sarari
12-10-2011, 10:17 PM
@deadshot_7 So what you're saying is, Ubisoft screwed up the game because of multiplayer....think about that. People are having debates on where the story is going with the singleplayer and you're saying everything is screwed up because of the multiplayer, which is something that doesn't matter as much as SP.

deadshot_7
12-11-2011, 11:13 AM
at what point did i mention the whole game was messed up cause of multiplayer? "Just wanted to say thanks for killing a good multiplayer game" hence the word multiplayer, as i mentioned i love the single player but the multiplayer is screwed. @ Riley, And no it will be AC5, even ubi refers to revelations as AC4 as it is the 4th installment of the franchise. LOTR ROTK is the 3rd installment not LOTR whatever cause there's a title after it, regardless if it has a title. Im guessing you havnt played much of the MP, the animus hack and teleport is magic, "The practice of using charms, spells, or rituals to attempt to produce supernatural effects or control events in nature." Killing your target while not having to do anything is defined as magic. Does the teleport and hacks defeat the purpose of the concept of the game? yes, the point is the hunt, stalking and going unnoticed, one who kills by suprise attack. Not one who kills from a distance not having to even lift a finger. Thank you i will have fun with my friends on ACB.

InfectedNation
12-11-2011, 11:24 AM
@ Riley, And no it will be AC5, even ubi refers to revelations as AC4 as it is the 4th installment of the franchise.

Wrong. Ubi refer to Assassin's Creed Revelations as Assassin's Creed Revelations.
The next game will be Assassin's Creed 3, as it moves on from the Ezio cycle and concludes Desmonds story.
Anyway I see you're point that abilities and perks are overpowered and allow easy manipulation, but as an Assassin or Templar it is your role to adapt to these difficulties and overcome them.
If you really can't stand it then play Simple Deathmatch - Seeing as I can't be bothered to level up to 50 again and get all the abilities, I find it enjoyable to see what each player is made of.

ProdiGurl
12-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Ubi should just quit since they can't please everyone.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

But seriously, it is AC3, not AC5.
There was AC1, ACII and the 2 following ACII were additions to Ezio's original story, creating a Trilogy and were given separate names.

Consider it something like a List Outline

1. = AC

2. = AC2
-> 2a = ACBrotherhood
-> 2b = ACRevelations

3. = AC3

Dralight
12-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Actually no, animus hack and teleport are not considered "magic". In case you hadn't noticed, the MP is a simulation program in the animus so such things are relevant. They don't defeat the purpose of the game, they just change up the gameplay a bit. I'm not a big fan of teleport personally but hey, as Infected said, it's up to you to adapt.

And if they'd just copy & pasted ACB into ACR with some new characters, people would've complained that it didn't have enough new features.

Btw, the game works fine for me.

Serrachio
12-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Dralight:
Actually no, animus hack and teleport are not considered "magic". In case you hadn't noticed, the MP is a simulation program in the animus so such things are relevant. They don't defeat the purpose of the game, they just change up the gameplay a bit. I'm not a big fan of teleport personally but hey, as Infected said, it's up to you to adapt.

And if they'd just copy & pasted ACB into ACR with some new characters, people would've complained that it didn't have enough new features.

Btw, the game works fine for me.

If that's the case, Mute is also magic.

I just think of those abilities as training ways for the recruits to use Pieces of Eden once they secure them.

eagleforlife1
12-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by deadshot_7:
@ Riley, And no it will be AC5, even ubi refers to revelations as AC4 as it is the 4th installment of the franchise.

No it won't it will be called AC3. Ubisoft have said many times that a new numbered title will come with a new ancestor.

ProdiGurl
12-11-2011, 12:34 PM
DraLight

EXACTLY TRUE. I've noticed that all over the place, people demand things, & then if they happen, they only get beat up for doing it that way instead.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

Serrachio
12-11-2011, 12:34 PM
It goes AC1, then AC2 and then AC3, because they will be the stories of three ancestors.

AC2 to Revelations is considered its own mini-trilogy because was expanding Ezio's character arc.

So, it's like this:

Altair = AC1 (with a smidgeon in ACR).
Ezio = AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations.
Ancestor 3 = AC3.

Black_Widow9
12-11-2011, 02:50 PM
If you are having issues please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support by following the link in my signature.
Please use the Multiplayer Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=frm&s=&f=2361024388) for this discussion. You can also post your Feedback here but it does not replace Support.
Assassin's Creed Revelations: Multiplayer bugs and issues thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/3431023169)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>