PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Assassin's Creed - What We Know

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
04-12-2011, 03:28 AM
Piecing together all the bits we have heard so far.

Previously:

"I don't think there's going to be an Assassin's Creed in 2011. I think we're going to let it breathe a bit and really focus on bringing something new and exciting for the next time around. This [Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood] is the end of Ezio's story. This is it." - Ubisoft Montreal's Jean-Francois Boivin

Possible Upcoming Game/s:

"There will be something around Assassin's,", "That's the only thing we can say." "We don't want to comment. Maybe after Christmas in January we'll be able to talk about what kind of product we have." Also Confirmed "packaged title" - Yves Guillemot, CEO of Ubisoft

“Yes, Yves [Guillemot, Ubisoft CEO] mentioned it last week in our financials – and more details will be forthcoming. But what I can say is that next year we will have another big Assassin’s Creed game.” - Geoffroy Sardin, EMEA chief of marketing and sales at Ubisoft

"We won't give you full details but what we can say is that we will have an Assassin's Creed also this year," "But we are going to give you more details about the game in May." - Yves Guillemot, CEO of Ubisoft

"Ubisoft’s Massive studio teaming up on a project for Assassin's Creed. Openings to join them or at Ubisoft Annecy:http://ubi.li/un3a4" - @Ubisoft

No confirmation if the 2011 is actually Assassin's Creed II or a stand alone game, also at this point it is unknown if the Massive game is a separate project.

Books
Two books currently listed on Amazon, their titles (as listed):
Assassins Creed Holy Land (Assassins Creed 3) [Paperback]
Assassin's Creed: The Secret Crusade [Paperback]

Both books have the same release date and Product Description:

(June 28, 2011)

After his family was betrayed and disgraced by the most powerful families in Italy, young Erazo chose the path of vengeance-and entered a world of mysticism and murder beyond anything he could have imagined. But his quest is far form over.

Spelling mistake theirs. The Amazon page for Assassins Creed Holy Land (Assassins Creed 3) isn't set up very well so its information could be off or even a complete error and they look to be the same book. As of yet it is unclear if this book ties in with a game although the date seems unusual if that is the case.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
04-12-2011, 03:28 AM
Piecing together all the bits we have heard so far.

Previously:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"I don't think there's going to be an Assassin's Creed in 2011. I think we're going to let it breathe a bit and really focus on bringing something new and exciting for the next time around. This [Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood] is the end of Ezio's story. This is it." - Ubisoft Montreal's Jean-Francois Boivin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Possible Upcoming Game/s:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"There will be something around Assassin's,", "That's the only thing we can say." "We don't want to comment. Maybe after Christmas in January we'll be able to talk about what kind of product we have." Also Confirmed "packaged title" - Yves Guillemot, CEO of Ubisoft </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> “Yes, Yves [Guillemot, Ubisoft CEO] mentioned it last week in our financials – and more details will be forthcoming. But what I can say is that next year we will have another big Assassin’s Creed game.” - Geoffroy Sardin, EMEA chief of marketing and sales at Ubisoft </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"We won't give you full details but what we can say is that we will have an Assassin's Creed also this year," "But we are going to give you more details about the game in May." - Yves Guillemot, CEO of Ubisoft </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"Ubisoft’s Massive studio teaming up on a project for Assassin's Creed. Openings to join them or at Ubisoft Annecy:http://ubi.li/un3a4" - @Ubisoft </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No confirmation if the 2011 is actually Assassin's Creed II or a stand alone game, also at this point it is unknown if the Massive game is a separate project.

Books
Two books currently listed on Amazon, their titles (as listed):
Assassins Creed Holy Land (Assassins Creed 3) [Paperback]
Assassin's Creed: The Secret Crusade [Paperback]

Both books have the same release date and Product Description:

(June 28, 2011)

After his family was betrayed and disgraced by the most powerful families in Italy, young Erazo chose the path of vengeance-and entered a world of mysticism and murder beyond anything he could have imagined. But his quest is far form over.

Spelling mistake theirs. The Amazon page for Assassins Creed Holy Land (Assassins Creed 3) isn't set up very well so its information could be off or even a complete error and they look to be the same book. As of yet it is unclear if this book ties in with a game although the date seems unusual if that is the case.

EnXess
04-12-2011, 04:43 AM
The Erazo story sounds like a carbon copy of Ezio, if that's our game then I'm going to be very disheartened.

Uplinkpro
04-13-2011, 08:51 AM
May sound a bit off the wall but going by history and some things I dug up in AC2 I see two outcomes. South America or Russia I know its weird but I saw the Siberian Express on the collectors edition dvd, The train was clearly that and why else would they be waring very heavy traditional russian clothing. Also Some of the Codex's mention Hitler having access to Eden. And Historically around the early 1900's the "bloody revolution" in witch there were many assassinations of royal families there. But maybe im just pulling at strings who knows.

mikeh1294
04-13-2011, 12:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
25 Years of Ubisoft, and yes something interesting on Assassin's Creed... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

@Mikeh1994 I'm working hard! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif That's a hint that something ubercool is in the making right? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

@Mikeh1994 Indeed! And something HUGE lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are three tweets from @AymarMtl, who is the production manager for AC. Seems to hint at something coming out this year.

wilykat85
04-13-2011, 01:15 PM
i cant wait for the next installment of AC i have been plying the hell out of ACB, AC2, & AC i hope i can get the collectors edtion this time i feel as though i am missing out on some great play