PDA

View Full Version : Hidden number sequences in glyph pictures

Greyknight09
11-22-2009, 07:03 AM
While doing one of the glyph puzzles (Was at some large stone curved building in the plains around Tuscany, had three pictures you had to find items in, one in Vietnam, one in 1944 France, another set during the civil war) and noticed that there was these large bricks of numbers that you could only see if you put the little magnifying square thing over it. The numbers weren't what you had to find in the pictures but they were still there. Unfortunately I didn't write them down but I'm just wondering if all the picture puzzles have these number sequences in them and if they mean anything?

Greyknight09
11-22-2009, 07:03 AM
While doing one of the glyph puzzles (Was at some large stone curved building in the plains around Tuscany, had three pictures you had to find items in, one in Vietnam, one in 1944 France, another set during the civil war) and noticed that there was these large bricks of numbers that you could only see if you put the little magnifying square thing over it. The numbers weren't what you had to find in the pictures but they were still there. Unfortunately I didn't write them down but I'm just wondering if all the picture puzzles have these number sequences in them and if they mean anything?

to_apologise
11-22-2009, 08:35 AM
I saw this too.. weird huh. I thought about writing them down but lacked the effort.

Greyknight09
11-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Gone through a few more glyphs now, found more hidden stuff to go along with the binary/random number blocks.

Suppose it's just a matter of time before someone transcribes it and we can find out what it actually means.

SemperAtheos
11-22-2009, 03:29 PM
I noticed these as well. There might be one in every picture, but I've only seen them in about five or six.

Chiiru22
11-22-2009, 04:23 PM
I've written a lot of them down and solved some of them (a few I've been unable to), if you want, send me a PM and I'll give you the info http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

RuYi89
11-22-2009, 04:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Greyknight09:
While doing one of the glyph puzzles (Was at some large stone curved building in the plains around Tuscany, had three pictures you had to find items in, one in Vietnam, one in 1944 France, another set during the civil war) and noticed that there was these large bricks of numbers that you could only see if you put the little magnifying square thing over it. The numbers weren't what you had to find in the pictures but they were still there. Unfortunately I didn't write them down but I'm just wondering if all the picture puzzles have these number sequences in them and if they mean anything? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There are many sorts of cryptography in AC2, and yes, they all have meaning! I loved deciphering them, this really is a great addition to the game.

I've seen and deciphered ASCII, Hex, Binary, Morse and my favourite, the pigpen writing, and there's bound to be more!

dynamicboar
11-22-2009, 05:13 PM
What do they de cypher as?

Hideru
11-22-2009, 05:16 PM
I've decrypted one of them it said something about Sumerian and the number 23.

RuYi89
11-22-2009, 05:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dynamicboar:
What do they de cypher as? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spoilers be here, don't highlight if you want to figure this out yourself!

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I think I missed the first ones, as I first noticed the messages in the puzzle where you had to find the three Pieces of Eden in three different paintings.

The pigpen writing, which was on the painting with the American president means "The Masons Brought it across the sea. George Washington passed it on." When the Templars were arrested and nearly all were put to death in 1307, apparently some of them escaped, never got caught. The treasure of the Templars, of which I think they are referring to, can be many things, some think it's the Holy Grail, a mummified head or hand, but it could also be a Piece of Eden. Whatever the treasure was, it's possible the surviving Templars got it to America. George Washington was a Mason, and both the Masons and the Templars share some connections, so it's possible the Masons are the new Templars.

The Morse code in the next two paintings, which I give credit to my father, who worked on a ship and knew morse without a book or any other help, that one says "They hit him in the stomach." (Houdini Painting) and "The bullet hit him in the chest." (Ghandi Painting).
Houdini died at the age of 52 because of - I believe - a ruptured appendix. However, some claim he's been killed by someone, who delivered multiple blows to his stomach.
Mahatma Gandhi died on January 30, 1948 after taking a bullet in the chest.

I forgot in which puzzles I found which message, but the "65 110 99 105 etc", that's ASCII, and translated into "Ancient City, Rajasthan, India, irradiated by PoE.", where PoE probably means Piece of Eden.

Another one uses Hex Code (41 6e 74 69 etc), "Antikythera Mechanism, much older than 150 B.C.E.", the Antikythera Mechanism is the first known mechanical computer, found in 1901 in a shipwreck near the Antikythera coast.

Another one uses Binary Code and when solved, it readdds, Sumerian. ME 23. Sumerian Script, but I don't know much more about it.

On a side note, I'm not claiming that the theory behind the puzzles is correct. I am interested in history, but definitely not an expert.</span>
And that's all I've gotten. I stumbled upon more Glyphs today but I didn't have a lot of time, so I decided to save them for later.

tyman492
11-09-2010, 05:27 PM
okay, ready for me to blow your mind? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I've posted this somewhere else already as a topic, but i can't seem to find it. It is all of the research that I have done on the hidden messages in the Glyphs. read it, its worth it.

The information that I already have is amazing. And I’ve only examined/deciphered/researched two glyphs so far! I’m going to continue on this research. I just thought that you would be interested.

THE FOURTH GLYPH

**(six sided figure above) tit

41 6e 74 69 6b 79 74
68 65 72 61 20 4d 65
63 68 61 6e 69 73 6d
2c 20 6d 75 63 68 20
6f 6c 64 65 72 20 74
68 61 6e 20 31 35 30
20 42 2e 43 2e 45 2e

**TRANSLATION: Antikythera Mechanism, much older than 150 B.C.E.**

**MEANING OF TRANSLATION: This mechanism is a well known artifact and historical wonder. It is a mechanism that was found from an ancient Antikytheran boat wreck. It is believed to be an ancient, mechanical calculator used to calculate the positions of astronomical objects. It is believed to be from 150 B.C. at its oldest. This claim obviously believes otherwise.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism**

**NEW CODE, DIFFERENT PICTURE, SAME GLYPH**

65 110 99 105 101 110
116 32 99 105 116 121
44 32 82 97 106 97 115
116 104 97 110 44 32
73 110 100 105 97 44
32 105 114 114 97 100
105 97 116 101 100 32
98 121 32 80 111 69

**TRANSLATION: Ancient city, Rajasthan, India, irradiated by PoE**

**MEANING OF TRANSLATION: This refers to an ancient atomic explosion in Ancient Rajasthan, India. This is thought to have happened 8,000 to 12,000 years ago. Obviously, this statement claims that it was caused by a PoE or Piece of Eden.

Source: http://www.s8int.com/atomic1.html**

**NEW CODE, DIFFERENT PICTURE SAME GLYPH**

**(at the top, “b-2”)**

**TRANSLATION: Sumerian. Me 23.**

**MEANING OF TRANSLATION: 23 weapons

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_(mythology) **

SUMMATION OF GLYPH FOUR INFORMATION:
MY HYPOTHESIS IS THAT THE ANTIKYTHERA MECHANISM WAS ONCE A PIECE OF EDEN WHICH WAS ABLE TO CAUSE AN ATOMIC EXPLOSION. THIS EXPLOSION TOOK PLACE IN ANCIENT RAJASTHAN, INDIA. IF A PIECE OF EDEN COULD DO THIS, THEN IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A WEAPON. IF THERE ARE 23 OF THESE “WEAPONS,” THEN WE CAN ASSUME THAT THERE ARE 23 PIECES OF EDEN WHICH ARE LEFT OR CAN EXPLODE. ANOTHER THEORY IS THAT THIS IS WHERE EDEN WAS AND A PIECE OR MULTIPLE PIECES OF EDEN EXPLODED THERE. SUMERIAN ME 23 COULD MEAN THAT 23 PIECES OF EDEN EXPLODED HERE.

FIFTH GLYPH

Once riddle is solved, this morse code appears on the bottom of the screen. With pictures above.

- . -- .--. .-.. .- .-. - . -..- - … .- -.. .- .--. - . -.. -… -.-- -- .-. .-.-.- … -- .. - ….

**TRANSLATION: “TEMPLAR TEXTS ADAPTED BY MR.SMITH”**

Basically, without going into a lot, this tries to connect mormons with free masons and then to templars.

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards...ns-creed-ii/52419339 (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/956858-assassins-creed-ii/52419339)

SIXTH GLYPH- SANTA MARIA ASSUNTA

ONCE FIRST “CHALLENGE” WAS COMPLETED, THE WORDS “S.P.Q.R.” APPEARED ON THE SCREEN IN A GOLD FONT WITH A GOLD WREATH AROUND THEM. THERE WERE ALSO GOLD LINES DRAWN THROUGH THE LETTER.

**RELATED: SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THE SAME PICTURE IS SHOWN ON THIS PAGE. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.P.Q.R.**

NEW CHALLENGE, NEW PICTURE, NAME GLYPH.

THE PICTURE IS OF JESUS ON THE CROSS. WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE CROSS ABOVE HIS HEAD IN THE MOVING/DECODING WINDOW GIVEN TO YOU, IT SHOWS A TEMPLAR CROSS. THE SANE CROSS CAN BE SEEN HERE. (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fa/Cross_of_the_Knights_Templar.svg/600px-Cross_of_the_Knights_Templar.svg.png)

IN THE SAME PICTURE, THE WORDS “THEY TOOK IT” ALSO APPEAR. THE GOAL OF THE CHALLENGE IS TO FIND A GOLDEN SHROUD (PIECE OF EDEN 66) THIS IS SURROUNDED BY RED STAIN. IT CAN BE SEEN USING THE SAME WINDOW.

**SUMMATION OF GLYPH: THE LETTERS SPQR WITH THE COMBINATION OF THE TEMPLAR CROSS CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggio_Emilia THIS CITY, COULD BE A POSSIBLE LOCATION IN FUTURE GAMES. THE CITY’S CODE OF ARMS CONTAINS THESE LETTERS AND THE CROSS. (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/28/Reggiospqr.PNG)

SEVENTH GLYPH- “MARTYRS”

This gylph was found on the side of one of the towers in San Gimigano

PICTURE OF “CZAR NICOLAR II RUSSIA”

HE IS HOLDING A STAFF (34nd Piece of Eden) WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ID WITH THE DECODING WINDOW. TO THE RIGHT OF IT IS BINARY CODE. IT READS:

**TRANSLATION: 17 July, 1918**

**EXPLANATION: JULY 17, 1918 WAS THE DAY THAT CZAR NICOLAR I OF RUSSIA AND HIS FAMILY WAS KILLED**

**NEW CODE, SAME GLYPH, NEW PICTURE**

THE CAPTION OF THE PICTURE STATES “JOAN OF ARC, FRANCE” THE TARGET TO ID IN THIS PICTURE IS THE SWORD (PIECE OF EDEN 25) WHICH IS ATTACHED TO HER WAIST. THE BINARY CODE READS:

**TRANSLATION: 30 May, 1431**

**EXPLINATION OF TRANSLATION: THIS IS THE DATE THAT JOAN OF ARC WAS EXECUTED.**

AT THE NEXT SCREEN A PICTURE OF JOAN OF ARC APPEARS. IT SHOWS HER AS SHE WAS BURNED AT THE STAKE. WITH A TEMPLAR CROSS NEARBY, IT SAY INTEXT “THEY TOOK IT”, ONCE COMPLETED, THE VOICE SAYS THAT THE CZAR COULD NO LONGER CONTROL HIS SUBJECTS WITHOUT THE POWER OF HIS STAFF. THIS REFERS TO CZAR NICOLAS II OF RUSSIA. HE WAS NOT ABLE TO CONTROL HIS SUBJECTS AFTER HIS STAFF (A PIECE OF EDEN) WAS STOLEN AND THEREFORE, THE LOST CONTROL AND THERE WAS A RUSSIAN REVOLUTION. THERE IS A PICTURE OF THE RUSSIAN REVOLT. THERE IS A FADED TEMPLAR CROSS ON THE PICTURE. ABOVE IT, IT SAYS “RASPUTIN TOOK IT IN TUNGUSKA”

**SUMMATION: THE MEANING OF THE CODE IN THIS GLYPH SEEMS CONFUSING. POSSIBLY CORRESPONDING WITH PREVIOUS GLYPH CODES (SUCH AS THE FIRST ONE EXPLAINED HERE), THE CORRELATION WITH “RASPUTIN TOOK IT IN TUNGUSKA” AND AN EXPLOSION THAT OCURED THERE. IN 1908, THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION IN TUNGUSKA THAT HAS INSPIRED MUCH SPECULATION AND THE CAUSE IS STILL UNKNOWN. THIS GLYPH MAY BE CLAIMING THAT A CHANGE IN HAND OF A PIECE OF EDEN MAY HAVE CAUSED THIS EVENT. TO ME, THE IMPORTANCE OF THE DATES THAT CZAR NICOLAS II AND JOAN OF ARC DIED IS STILL A MYSTERY.

EIGHTH GLYPH “HAT-TRICK”

This glyph is at the place where the templars meet together outside of san giamo. It is in the shape of a butterfly.

NINTH GLYPH-OSPEDALE DEGLI INNOCENTI- “APOLLO”

THIS GLYPH FIRST SHOWS A PICTURE OF THE MOON AND ASKS TO ID THE “EAGLE” WHICH IS ACTUALLY A LUNAR MODULE. USING THE DECODING WINDOW, THE SURFACE OF THE MOON READS MASONIC CRYPT. TRANSLATED, IT READS:

RHQ TJSHT LAJ HTCHP WQCG.

WQC NCCJ OVHTC WHH. PHSSHL WQC GHTCM

OBVIOUSLY, THIS IS GIBBERISH. CHANGING THE FREEMASON CIPHER, HOWEVER, ALLOWS A CLEARER TRANSLATION. THE CORRECT TRANSLATION READS:

“Johnson was one of them. The bees drone too. Follow the money."

**EXPLANATION: JOHNSON REFERS TO PRESIDENT JOHNSON WHO WAS PRESIDENT DURING THE MOON LANDINGS. THIS IS RELEVANT BECAUSE THE PICTURE WAS THAT OF THE FIRST MOON LANDING (APOLLO 11). I BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE IMPLYING THAT HE WAS A TEMPLAR.. OR MAYBE AN ASSASIN. I BELIEVE THAT THE “BEES” LINE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FOLLOWING, HOWEVER I HAVE NOT READ IT ALL. (HTTP://WWW.SONIC.NET/KRYPTOX/MCP/YU/PART5C.HTM)

ADDITION:
THE "BEES" ARE SECRET AGENTS WHO HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE THEMSELVES INVISIBLE (AS IS TO BE IN THE NEXT AC GAME). THESE AGENTS DRONE OR, EXIST. THE REST, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE SENSE OF.

PARTIAL SOURCE: http://gameinformer.com/blogs/...-freemason-code.aspx (http://gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/iceap12_blog/archive/2009/12/07/assassin-s-creed-2-freemason-code.aspx)

TENTH GLYPH- “THE INVENTOR”- Avamposto Veneziano

THIS OPENS TO A LETTER FROM NIKOLAR TESLA. IT READS:

The economic transmission of power without wires is od all-surpassing importance to man.

By its means he will gain complete mastery of the air, the sea and the desert. It will enable him to dispense with the necessity of mining, pumping, transporting and burning fuel, and so do away with innumerable causes of sinful waste It will make the living glorious sun his obedient, toiling slave.

It will bring peace and harmony on Earth.

THIS IS FOLLOWED BY A SIGNATURE BY NIKOLA TESLA

ONCE THE NEXT “PUZZLE” IS COMPLETE, IT SHOWS A LARGE TOWER ON TOP OF A BUILDING IN A BLACK-AND-WHITE PICTURE. I WOULD GUESS TO SAY THAT THIS IS WHERE NIKOLA TESSLA CONDUCTED HIS ORIGINAL EXPERIMENT WITH THE THEORY SUGGESTED IN THE PAST LETTER.

THIS PICTURE IS THEN ENHANCED AND MAGNIFIED. A MOVING/DECODING WINDOW IS PROVIDED TO SEARCH THE PICTURE. A QUOTE FROM NIKOLA TESLA IS HIDDEN IN THE PICTURE. IT READS:

“fights between individuals, as well as governments and nations. Invariably result from misunderstandings in the broadest interpretation of this term.”

Nikola Tesla

ANOTHER HIDDEN QUOTE READS:

“Misunderstandings are always caused by the inability of appreciating on another’s point of view. The best way to dispel ignorance of the doings of other is by a systematic spread of general knowledge. With this object in view. It is most important to aid exchange of thought and intercourse.”

Nikola Tesla

AND ANOTHER HIDDEN QUOTE READS:

“Money does not represent such a value as men place upon it. All my money has been invested into experiments with which I have made new discoveries enabling mankind to have a little easier life.”

Nikola Tesla

I BELIEVE THAT THAT IS ALL OF THE QUOTES HIDDEN IN THAT PICTURE. THE NEXT PICTURE IS A VERY FAMOUS PICTURE OF TESLA SITTING IN ONE OF HIS LABS. HE IS LOOKING AT A BOOK WHILE ARCS OF ELECTRICITY FLY OVERHEAD. THE CAPTION READS:

“NIKOLA TESLA c. 1900”

AS THE PICTURE APPEARS, THE BROKEN-UP VOICE SAYS:

“HE FOUND IT IN CROATIA”

HIDDEN IN THE PICTURE (WHEN LOOKING THROUGH THE WINDOW IN INFARED) ON A LARGEGROUP OF ARCS IS ARE LETTERS. THEY READ:

JG WUGF KV VQ
FGXGNQR C DQVVQONGUU UQWTEG
QH. GPGTIA. VGNGHWTEG
YKTGNGUU UVCVKQP

IF WE ASSUME THAT A=C (AS IT SAYS IN HIDDEN TEXT IN THE PICTURE) THEN THE TEXT SAYS:

“HE USED IT TO DEVELOP A BOTTOMLESS SOURCE OF ENERGY
TELEFUNKEN AGELESS STATION”

AFTER COMPLETING THIS PUZZLE, THE VOICE SAYS

“THEY FOUND IT IN CROATIA. THEY WOULDN’T FIND IT IN HIS LAB”

ELEVENTH GLYPH- “TITANS OF INDUSTRY”-

OPENS WITH A FILE CALLED
“EDISON (ARCHIVE)”
YOU CANNOT YET ACCESS IT.

ONCE ACCESSED, IT READS AS A LETTER. IT READS:

Dear Mr. Morgan,

A serious matter has come to my attention. Nikola Tesla Plans to use PE4 to create an information network across the entire world. And if that weren’t bed enough, he intends to allow access to it for free! Imagine the masses spreading knowledge amongst themselves instantaneously. That would make everything we intend to do much more difficult.

You must cut all funds for his experiments at once! In case you get cold feet, I’ll let you know he wants to make electricity free as well, thereby putting us out of business.

I’ve already been slandering Tesla in the press. Just relocate his funding and I’ll take care of PE4 myself.

Sincerely yours,

[Thomas Edison’s signature]

After the first group of puzzles are complete, text comes us multiple times saying “Edison shows danger of AC current by electrocuting CIRCUS ELEPHANTS on camera!”

The next puzzle is a picture with a moving/decoding window. There is morse code hidden. It translates to:

THEY USED IT TO MAKE TESLA GO INSANE THE

THE NEXT SECTION IS A DECODING WHEEL WHICH UNLOCKS AN ARCHIVE CALLED
“FORD”

ONCE UNLOCKED, IT READS:

Dear Mr. Edison,

I wanted to thank you for letting me make use of PE4 all these years. Among several things. I was able to convince the workers I was raising their pay to $5 a day, when in fact I gave them a paycut. But, I had to let PE4 go. As per instructions, I’ve shipped it to Europe.

H. has it, so I assume the war will begin as soon as he can take over. We’ll let him have his fun (Lord knows, that kind of purge will be good for Europe) and then end it with a bang, as planned. Out of the chaos of war a new order will emerge! I’ve enclosed a picture from Florida of you, me and Firestone. We should attempt to spend more time on the golf course this summer.

Yours,

[Signature of Henry Ford]

GLYPH TWELVE- “I BECOME DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS”

THE PUZZLES IN THIS GLYPH UNLOCK A FILE CALLED “TRINITY (ARCHIVE)”

THE UNLOCKED FILE READS:

“SUBJECT: Test Authorization

There comes a time in the life of every experiment when we must test our results outside, in the world. I do not relish a successful outcome, but one is essential if we are to being the foundations for a new world order.

Global security and prosperity depend on a steady hand guiding the populace, a hand that will not falter under the weight of conscience. Give Q. the authorization.

I believe that history will vindicate us in the end.”

ABOVE THIS LETTER IS THE LOGO AND NAME FOR ABSTERGO CORPERATION AND BELOW, THERE IS A SYMBOL WITH THE LETTERS HISV

A VIDEO IS PLAYED OF AN ATOMIC EXPLOSION FOLLOWED BY A PICTURE WITH A MOVING/DECODING WINDOW. I COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING IN THIS PICTURE BESIDES WHAT IS MENT TO BE FOUND WHICH IS A HIDDEN NUMBER READING: 71645

THIS BECOMES THE PASSCODE.

GLYPH THIRTEEN- “GUARDIANS”

In this glyph, the first and second puzzles go without interruption. However, the second puzzle shows u the assasins:

CLOEPATRA
JOSEPH STALIN
RAPSUTIN
MARY I OF ENGLAND, TOMAS DE TORQUEMADA
FRANCOIS DUVALIER
JOHN WILKES BOOTH
FRANCISCO PIZARRO

GLYPH FOURTEEN- “???IDK???”

THIS GLYPH HAS NO HIDDEN MESSAGES, BUT BASICALLY SAYS THAT NIKOLA TESLA USED HIS ELECTRICITY TO DESTROY A POE THAT THE TEMPLARS HAD AND WERE CONDUCTING EXPERIMENTS WITH IN TUNGUSKA. THIS RELATES TO PAST GLYPHS.

GLYPH FIFTEEN- “THE BUNKER”

THE GLYPH OPENS WITH AN ARCHIVE CALLED
“WWII (ARCHIVE)”
IT IS NOT YET ACCESSABLE

ONCE UNLOCKED, THE FILE READS:

May 02, 1945

The war is over, and we are in control, as planned. But, a slight concern has arisen. I received word from our agents in Berlin. H. was supposed to execute his double inside the bunker and meet C. at the rendezvous point with the piece of Eden.

It’s been three days and he still hasn’t appeared. Something must have gone awry.
Please send instructions.

THIS IS FOLLOWED BY THE SAME SYMBOL THAT ALL OF THE LETTERS ARE.

IN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, THE FOLLOWING CODE CAN BE FOUND

AOL KVBISL
DHZ RPSSLK
PU AOL
IBURLY.

THIS DECODES TO:

THE DOUBLE WAS KILLED IN THE BUNKER.

COULD THIS BE RELATING TO HITTLER??

IN ANOTHER PLACE

“RIP”

CAN BE FOUND HIDDEN.

AND IN ANOTHER:

“A=H”

GLYPH SIXTEEN- “SYNAPSES”

STARTS WITH A SEALED ARCHIVE CALLED
“MEDICAL (ARCHIVE)”

THERE IS A DECODING WHEEL SECTION AND THEN, IT SEEMS AS IF THIS GLYPH HAS NO CODE OR SECRETS IN IT.

~yes, all of this was done and figured out by me, Tyler Read.

END OF THE TRUTH VIDEO BINARY CODE:

MEANING:

“EDEN”

dchil279
11-09-2010, 09:20 PM
OH S***

lilbacchant
11-09-2010, 10:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyman492:
okay, ready for me to blow your mind? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I've posted this somewhere else already as a topic, but i can't seem to find it. It is all of the research that I have done on the hidden messages in the Glyphs. read it, its worth it.

The information that I already have is amazing. And I’ve only examined/deciphered/researched two glyphs so far! I’m going to continue on this research. I just thought that you would be interested.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might not want to bother continuing your research ... well, unless you feel like re-inventing the wheel. This has all been on the AC2 wiki for many, many, many months.

dchil279
11-11-2010, 09:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lilbacchant:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyman492:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might not want to bother continuing your research ... well, unless you feel like re-inventing the wheel. This has all been on the AC2 wiki for many, many, many months. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I just looked on the wiki and couldn't find it.... link?

obliviondoll
11-12-2010, 04:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dchil279:
I just looked on the wiki and couldn't find it.... link? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I just looked on the wiki and found it... link. (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Decryptions_of_The_Truth)