PDA

View Full Version : ACR - Removing Ishak Armor in replay (Contains Spoliers)

iouaj
11-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but similar to Brotherhood when you replay some memories (if you own the Ishak armor) you are forced to wear it (bummer)...

However there is a workaround.

If you go to Seq 1 Memory 2, and replay the full Memory to the end, you will be re-equipped with "No Armor" this will last throughout the memory replays and in free roam, however it seems that going back and forth several times between memories and free roam you may wind up back with the Ishak Armor again.

Alternatively, before or during replays of Seq 2 and above, before starting the mission, simply go to the weapons shop and change your armor if you prefer not to be in the Ishak Armor.

I believe it typically defaults to the Ishak Armor because you have armor equipped that wasn't unlocked at that point in the game.

iouaj
11-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but similar to Brotherhood when you replay some memories (if you own the Ishak armor) you are forced to wear it (bummer)...

However there is a workaround.

If you go to Seq 1 Memory 2, and replay the full Memory to the end, you will be re-equipped with "No Armor" this will last throughout the memory replays and in free roam, however it seems that going back and forth several times between memories and free roam you may wind up back with the Ishak Armor again.

Alternatively, before or during replays of Seq 2 and above, before starting the mission, simply go to the weapons shop and change your armor if you prefer not to be in the Ishak Armor.

I believe it typically defaults to the Ishak Armor because you have armor equipped that wasn't unlocked at that point in the game.

titjac05
11-19-2011, 02:40 PM
I tried to replay sequence 1 memory 2 and was equipped with the armour again?

iouaj
11-19-2011, 02:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by titjac05:
I tried to replay sequence 1 memory 2 and was equipped with the armour again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, it doesn't seem to last once you go back and forth between free roam and replays, but it will as long as you continue to stay in that dna strand of Sequences.

Possible Spoiler

For example, I wanted to replay the 5th memory, to get 100%, (Hay stack kills), I did Seq 1, memory 2, than immediately continued to the last memory in that sequence, and it stayed with no armor, then as well in free roam, but once I went to another memory in Seq 2, etc. it changed back to the Ishak armor.

iouaj
11-19-2011, 02:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iouaj:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by titjac05:
I tried to replay sequence 1 memory 2 and was equipped with the armour again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, it doesn't seem to last once you go back and forth between free roam and replays, but it will as long as you continue to stay in that dna strand of Sequences.

Possible Spoiler

For example, I wanted to replay the 5th memory, to get 100%, (Hay stack kills), I did Seq 1, memory 2, (Note: finish the memory) than I immediately continued to the last memory in that sequence, and it stayed with no armor, then as well in free roam, but once I went to another memory in Seq 2, etc. it changed back to the Ishak armor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

titjac05
11-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Ahhh okay, I will try this now then, thank you.