PDA

View Full Version : Okay people who go on MSN, whilst their doing an asignment really piss me off

Airmail109
02-12-2008, 03:19 PM
They put "Busy....doing Homework" and expect to NOT get spammed by me.

F****** ******s. And by that I mean like Paris Hilton ******ed.

Why go on msn when your doing work? You shut yourself off from the rest of the world, and jazz up on caffeine.

Airmail109
02-12-2008, 03:19 PM
They put "Busy....doing Homework" and expect to NOT get spammed by me.

F****** ******s. And by that I mean like Paris Hilton ******ed.

Why go on msn when your doing work? You shut yourself off from the rest of the world, and jazz up on caffeine.

MEGILE
02-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Hush naap, and spam yourself.

danjama
02-14-2008, 05:55 AM
I'm totally with you man, like, why the hell do you need to go on a MSN, just to put up a sign that says your busy and dont want to be talked to??! It's not like we care that your alive, let alone workin. Nobody bloody cares if you are busy. Get off MSN, so i dont have to look at your stupid busy message on my msn!!! Freeks.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

mortoma
02-15-2008, 07:53 PM
I dunno, one time I had this special lady that I would chat with and she was alwaya allowed to come on and chat me if I was in busy mode. But it kept all the less important friends and such out of my hair. So there are reasons for it at times.

AFJ_rsm
02-15-2008, 08:14 PM
Um I go on msn and put me as busy when I'm doing some group collaboration thing and I'm actually talking to whoever's in the project as well, so it does have its uses.

Of course that goes against the point of your joke so if you must ignore its validity to try to be funny go ahead.

roybaty
02-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Ditto here, just don't bug people who have the "please don't bug me" light on. I also log on to do actual work, and unwanted messages when you are working are a tad annoying.

To avoid this I have a several IDs because people just don't listen.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AFJ_rsm:
Um I go on msn and put me as busy when I'm doing some group collaboration thing and I'm actually talking to whoever's in the project as well, so it does have its uses.

Of course that goes against the point of your joke so if you must ignore its validity to try to be funny go ahead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>