PDA

View Full Version : After the game is completed... Some questions

DizzyThermal
11-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Hello all, I have successfully "beaten" the game. I use quotations around beaten because I haven't gotten all of the flags though. I want to get them too for the Xbox 360 Achievements you get. Can I play and continue getting the flags I missed without having to create a new file? I can't seem to access the cities without replaying a memory where I notice drains the DNA Double Helix Strands and marks previous ones that were complete as incomplete. There were a few here and there I missed. Must I replay the entire Memory block and get every bit? or can I access the memory block and grab the one I missed? Also, the same with the flags... I'm one who likes to 100% a game. Thanks in advance! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DizzyThermal
11-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Hello all, I have successfully "beaten" the game. I use quotations around beaten because I haven't gotten all of the flags though. I want to get them too for the Xbox 360 Achievements you get. Can I play and continue getting the flags I missed without having to create a new file? I can't seem to access the cities without replaying a memory where I notice drains the DNA Double Helix Strands and marks previous ones that were complete as incomplete. There were a few here and there I missed. Must I replay the entire Memory block and get every bit? or can I access the memory block and grab the one I missed? Also, the same with the flags... I'm one who likes to 100% a game. Thanks in advance! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Tela
11-25-2007, 06:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DizzyThermal:
Hello all, I have successfully "beaten" the game. I use quotations around beaten because I haven't gotten all of the flags though. I want to get them too for the Xbox 360 Achievements you get. Can I play and continue getting the flags I missed without having to create a new file? I can't seem to access the cities without replaying a memory where I notice drains the DNA Double Helix Strands and marks previous ones that were complete as incomplete. There were a few here and there I missed. Must I replay the entire Memory block and get every bit? or can I access the memory block and grab the one I missed? Also, the same with the flags... I'm one who likes to 100% a game. Thanks in advance! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In order to get them all, you most likely have to get even the ones you already have. You could TRY just getting the ones you missed, but I doubt it'll say you've completed it.

DizzyThermal
11-25-2007, 06:46 PM
Awww... And there is no way to get the Conversationalist achievement without creating a new file right??? Having every conversation with Lucy??? Damn... what about the flags??? Can I get those without erasing previous memory???

Tela
11-25-2007, 06:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DizzyThermal:
Awww... And there is no way to get the Conversationalist achievement without creating a new file right??? Having every conversation with Lucy??? Damn... what about the flags??? Can I get those without erasing previous memory??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you've missed a conversation, then you're S.O.L unless you start a new game. If you want to collect the flags, then go back to another memory, and you can find them. It still counts.

DizzyThermal
11-25-2007, 09:04 PM
The thing is, if I am collecting flags, will it save and save with my DNA strands empty (incomplete)? Or is there a way to keep it from saving the actual status, but collect and save flags?

Do you know what I'm talking about?

Tela
11-25-2007, 09:08 PM
The thing is, if I am collecting flags, will it save and save with my DNA strands empty (incomplete)? Or is there a way to keep it from saving the actual status, but collect and save flags?

Do you know what I'm talking about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I know what you're talking about.

If you grab a flag, then it saves. You can not pick up that flag again, cuz it's gone. You have already collected it. Even if you restart a memory, it still counted.

dragdude1234
11-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Cant you just reload Block 6?That where you ahve all the equipment and places unlocked.Flags should be there.

DizzyThermal
11-25-2007, 09:36 PM
Nah, not getting me,

The Double Helix is the DNA strand looking thing

I have like 2 Memory Blocks with missing strands (not filled in) if I load on that is completely filled (Completed) and then press start once loaded, it's all empty, I'm afraid if I get a flag while it's like this, that it will save as empty and then my data is lost. Does anyone know, or can this be checked please? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DeAdLy2323
11-25-2007, 10:15 PM
its like that because you reloaded it and havent done it yet, if you get a flag like that it wont change anything it will still have the empty parts for the investigations you didnt get, if you want it to be full on the screen just replay the memory and do everything and it will be full. think of the dna on the animus as a high score. thats the most investigations you have gotten on one play through in that memory.

hope that makes sense

DizzyThermal
11-26-2007, 04:08 AM
Thank you Deadly2323 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I get it.

soliloquiet
11-28-2007, 02:14 AM
but it stands to reason that loading a later memory to collect flags, kill templars would help in the basic sense of having all/most abilities and weapons unlocked?