PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a game that doesn't crash!

CommieRed1975
07-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Amazing that I can play this on a 3 year old comp with the graphics mostly up high and a 7900 GT and not a single crash! THAT is optimisation! Even the game with all it's cutscenes and visuals just takes up less than 4 gb, not the 10-12 gb monsters basted on the boring Unreal engine.

Don't know about the problems people have been having. Too much prOn affecting their systems I guess.

CommieRed1975
07-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Amazing that I can play this on a 3 year old comp with the graphics mostly up high and a 7900 GT and not a single crash! THAT is optimisation! Even the game with all it's cutscenes and visuals just takes up less than 4 gb, not the 10-12 gb monsters basted on the boring Unreal engine.

Don't know about the problems people have been having. Too much prOn affecting their systems I guess.

RodriguezCoJ
07-03-2009, 03:16 PM
I don't know why you are posting such nonsense. I have no crash, too, but unluckily I have no sound either.

But I think that when only one game makes trouble, best bet is to blame that game, not everything else, right? And even *if* actually something could be improved on my machine, I would expect someone from tech support to help me. But I think, I paid the game, so there is no need for additional efforts, such as support http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Danthelondoner
07-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Don't be so hasty to praise, I have a brand new gaming PC with the latest drivers and the game refuses to get past a certain point and crashes my whole computer.

And I have NO pr0ns the computer,

as of yet http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

CommieRed1975
07-04-2009, 03:03 AM
Yeah it was 'nonsense'. I DID have ONE freeze, at the end with the battle with Juarez. BUT this was to do with the onboard sound that gives me the same freeze (though more often) in many other games.

No bugs that I saw and no other problems, freezes, CTD's, on an old computer too. If you don't know how to use a computer then don't complain when you have errors. Or buy a legit copy instead of warez!