PDA

View Full Version : Real Uboat

propain999
01-30-2006, 07:48 AM
I always like a challenge so I figure lets play the game to the fullest.

I load up RUB latest version and head out.

I dont know if I suck or what, Does this pack make the game EXTREMELY hard beyond reality? Or do I need to use manual targeting to play while using RUB?

I ask this because ive never seen so many torps miss their targets.

Im 800m from a C3 who is moving slow. My bow is pointing just head of his. Im at periscope depth and moving ahead slow.

I fire an electric torp and by the time it reaches the target the damn C3 gets ahead of it and I watch the view of the torp just pass the props of the C3.

It happens time and time again.. To the point I was to put all my men in the forward compartment and flood it!!.

Without RUB im hitting targets from 2500m, with it I can bare hit a slow moving target at 500-800m.

Advice?

propain999
01-30-2006, 07:48 AM
I always like a challenge so I figure lets play the game to the fullest.

I load up RUB latest version and head out.

I dont know if I suck or what, Does this pack make the game EXTREMELY hard beyond reality? Or do I need to use manual targeting to play while using RUB?

I ask this because ive never seen so many torps miss their targets.

Im 800m from a C3 who is moving slow. My bow is pointing just head of his. Im at periscope depth and moving ahead slow.

I fire an electric torp and by the time it reaches the target the damn C3 gets ahead of it and I watch the view of the torp just pass the props of the C3.

It happens time and time again.. To the point I was to put all my men in the forward compartment and flood it!!.

Without RUB im hitting targets from 2500m, with it I can bare hit a slow moving target at 500-800m.

Advice?

Jose.MaC
01-30-2006, 08:39 AM
First of all, make sure you've torpedo doors opened before you shoot the torpedoes. This kind of miss happened to me before, and the reason was that: the few seconds needed to open the doors (key Q) are enought to screw your solution.