PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter To Ubisoft

Xanumas
11-23-2007, 11:43 PM
I will be brief for my mind wanders much these days and the lack of sleep steals my thoughts almost as soon as they have come to existence. I write to you know late in the hour of night, snow has frosted my windows shut and the lights of the streets are dim and vague.

I have finished your game and I must be quick in what I write. A thousand words could describe what I have to say but I must keep this short or the masses will erupt and there would be no end to the simplistic prattle of "fan boy love" or "stfu stupid noob".

Short and sweet and to the point, a wise friend once said "Follow the rule of Kiss." Keep It Simple, Stupid. So I will.

Few have ever created a piece of art which could be called perfection. You have come close I admit, you have given the masses a feast for the eyes and for the minds and I must thank you. Weave your tale and let it continue for my mind thirsts for more. My heart yearns to witness the limits of your imagination.

Create and breathe life anew.

Let us see your next step.

Thank you and good night, my mind has changed direction and I must post before I decide to delete this and move on to other trivial things.

-Tom

Xanumas
11-23-2007, 11:43 PM
I will be brief for my mind wanders much these days and the lack of sleep steals my thoughts almost as soon as they have come to existence. I write to you know late in the hour of night, snow has frosted my windows shut and the lights of the streets are dim and vague.

I have finished your game and I must be quick in what I write. A thousand words could describe what I have to say but I must keep this short or the masses will erupt and there would be no end to the simplistic prattle of "fan boy love" or "stfu stupid noob".

Short and sweet and to the point, a wise friend once said "Follow the rule of Kiss." Keep It Simple, Stupid. So I will.

Few have ever created a piece of art which could be called perfection. You have come close I admit, you have given the masses a feast for the eyes and for the minds and I must thank you. Weave your tale and let it continue for my mind thirsts for more. My heart yearns to witness the limits of your imagination.

Thank you and good night, my mind has changed direction and I must post before I decide to delete this and move on to other trivial things.

-Tom

Tela
11-23-2007, 11:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanumas:
I will be brief for my mind wanders much these days and the lake of sleep steals my thoughts almost as soon as they have come to existance. I write to you know late in the hour of night, snow has frosted my windows shut and the lights of the streets are dim and vague.

I have finished your game and I must be quick in what I write. A thousand words could describe what I have to say but I must keep this short or the masses will erupt and there would be no end to the simplistic praddle of "fan boy love" or "stfu stupid noob".

Short and sweet and to the point, a friend once said follow the rule of Kiss. Keep It Simple, Stupid. So I will.

Create and breath life anew.

-Tom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting. Poetic. Well done.

AldirTheKnight
11-23-2007, 11:50 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

ScytheOfGrim
11-23-2007, 11:53 PM
I would agree... but some grammar,punctuation and spelling issues did appear. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I could't help myslef but crush that little message of yours.

But I do agree.

Faylinks
11-24-2007, 12:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanumas:

-Tom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

... nice and simple, NOT get to the point!

AirRon_2K7
11-24-2007, 01:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
I would agree... but some grammar,[spacegoeshere]punctuation and spelling issues did appear. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I could't help myslef but crush that little message of yours.

But I do agree. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would agree, but some grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes did appear.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I couldn't help myself, so I crushed your little "I AM AMAZING" post you got there http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif.

Owned. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif