PDA

View Full Version : Antico District Roof Top Treasure Stuck on the Last Treasure chest

IG0NEG4TIV3
11-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Im stuck here, a treasure is on top of a group of Arch ways on the roof In the . The Set Of arches is south east of Terme Di Traaino. There are also several flags in the area that have to be reached by navigating the pillars and broken pillars. I Have been trying to get this last treasure for 2 hours any help or link to help on how to get on top of this archway to get that last treasure would be awesome.

IG0NEG4TIV3
11-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Im stuck here, a treasure is on top of a group of Arch ways on the roof In the . The Set Of arches is south east of Terme Di Traaino. There are also several flags in the area that have to be reached by navigating the pillars and broken pillars. I Have been trying to get this last treasure for 2 hours any help or link to help on how to get on top of this archway to get that last treasure would be awesome.

tjbyrum1
11-19-2010, 04:47 PM
I am not ENTIRELY sure on what you're getting at here, but I THINK I may be able to think of something.

All around Rome are Aqueducts, broken ones. Simply go to the Architects beneath them, and they will rebuild it (at a small fee). I think these Aqueducts are your Arches.

MIGHT help.

IG0NEG4TIV3
11-19-2010, 05:00 PM
No I Have repaired all of those. If you looks at your maps and find the Colosseo landmark then look to the right and find the Terme Di Traiano land mark the area i am speaking of is to the right of that. Its literally Driving me INSANE

Piflik
11-19-2010, 05:16 PM
Apparently I already got that flag, so I don't know exactly which one it is and how to reach it...can you possibly post a screenshot?

IG0NEG4TIV3
11-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Its not a flag its a treasure chest

Piflik
11-19-2010, 05:26 PM
Well...I got that, too...sorry for the misunderstanding...

IG0NEG4TIV3
11-19-2010, 05:31 PM
I sent you a pic do you remember how you got on top of that roof? And thank you for lending a hand

Piflik
11-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Ah...ok...I think I know which chest you mean...you have to get on top of the other set of arches (by climbing on the first lvl and jump on the nearest broken pillar from there and then to the top) and then run/jump across the big arch in the middle to the set of arches with the chest on top.

IG0NEG4TIV3
11-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Omg ..... I cannot believe I didnt see that thank you do much