PDA

View Full Version : PF Stand Alone Patching Problems

Xoenn
05-26-2007, 06:20 PM
THis has probably been brought up many times, but i cant find the right solution.

I installed PF right from the box. 3.0 right.
I installed the v303.. and got an error message.
CRC failed in fb_3do09p.SFS so i donwloaded it again, got the same error.
Went on ahead and installed v304, v401, v402, v403, and v404.
THe game seems to work fine in QUick Mission, but not multiplayer.
I started a server so my lan buddy could join.
We got in the game, started to fly, we had no cockpit, we changed view and saw our plane, but had no controls, joystick and key controls were really non-responsive, we could hit ESC to brin up menu, but the QUit mission button didnt work, and the Refly button didnt do anything either. Had to Crt ALt Del to get out.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Xoenn
05-26-2007, 06:20 PM
THis has probably been brought up many times, but i cant find the right solution.

I installed PF right from the box. 3.0 right.
I installed the v303.. and got an error message.
CRC failed in fb_3do09p.SFS so i donwloaded it again, got the same error.
Went on ahead and installed v304, v401, v402, v403, and v404.
THe game seems to work fine in QUick Mission, but not multiplayer.
I started a server so my lan buddy could join.
We got in the game, started to fly, we had no cockpit, we changed view and saw our plane, but had no controls, joystick and key controls were really non-responsive, we could hit ESC to brin up menu, but the QUit mission button didnt work, and the Refly button didnt do anything either. Had to Crt ALt Del to get out.

Any help would be very appreciated.

dbillo
05-28-2007, 07:44 AM
Check that you haven't installed 'm' (merged) patches, instead of the PF only patches (without the m).

It seems that there was a problem with the 3.03 patch. Maybe see if you can download it from another site.

EURO_Snoopy
06-06-2007, 04:28 AM
Download 3.03 again from M4T (http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&c=564) and read Installation guide (http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Knowledge_Base&op=show&kid=264)