PDA

View Full Version : Wow.

cwoad
01-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Okay so I target someone gonig into a morph crowd, I walk up to them and use firecrackers, somehow theyre not blinded, they use smoke bomb and then stun me.

The same thing happens when I use smoke, I smoke them, they smoke me too, we both have the same smoke stun time, but they still seem to stun me even though im pressing square so many times .I thought kill had priority?

cwoad
01-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Okay so I target someone gonig into a morph crowd, I walk up to them and use firecrackers, somehow theyre not blinded, they use smoke bomb and then stun me.

The same thing happens when I use smoke, I smoke them, they smoke me too, we both have the same smoke stun time, but they still seem to stun me even though im pressing square so many times .I thought kill had priority?

xCr0wnedNorris
01-20-2011, 10:50 AM
They are blinded, but that doesn't mean they can't throw down smoke bombs and mash the crap out of the stun button.

daddychinn
01-20-2011, 10:55 AM
It's a tactic. Whenever someone fire crackers me I smoke em and immediately start pushin stun. Even though someone is blinded they still have all button functions. Now with the smoke vs smoke that seems like a 50/50 thing to me. Sometimes I get the kill, sometimes they get the stun. That's just the way of the acb world.

Psn: daddychinn

obliviondoll
01-20-2011, 11:00 AM
And if they have the same length smoke bomb, then they do die if you're mashing the kill button.

If they drop long lasting smoke, they win.

Rainie
01-20-2011, 11:06 AM
If you're going to use firecrackers make sure that your target hasn't noticed you yet. If they saw you approach then it's easy to run up to you and punch you in the face. Or in other cases people will smoke you and mash stun like previously said. The only time I've died because of firecrackers is when I had multiple pursuers or they got an aerial kill on me. Otherwise I always saw them approach my blend group and was able to stun them

GAOStarr
01-20-2011, 11:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
And if they have the same length smoke bomb, then they do die if you're mashing the kill button.

If they drop long lasting smoke, they win. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

annnndddddddddddddd ^^this^^

obliviondoll
01-20-2011, 11:22 AM
I can usually use firecrackers pretty effectively in manhunt.

Teammates nearby, coming from directions other than where I am (preferably one from above at least).

I walk in, but stay WELL outside smoke range (in case of strong smoke) and drop my Firecrackers.

Target's blind, and too far away to effectively stun me, exposed, AND surrounded.

That's what I call a win. Even 2 players can effectively land 3 or 4 kills pretty easily like this. I usually don't land the first kill, and if there's 3 or all 4 enemies, I'll rarely get more than one myself, but it gets the job done more often than not.