PDA

View Full Version : Game launcher problem help please!

Ramsby
03-21-2011, 09:36 AM
So this is my story.
Bought the electronic version of Brotherhood PC. Downloaded it several times also installed is several times Never got it to work.
So i tried with cracks. Downloaded a Crack and putted it in the Directory where the game was. And it works!

Thing is it only works with Singleplayer Im trying to start the "game launcher" to be able to play multiplayer but i cant. Everytime i try with it it sais
"Please start the game you want to play instead". Tried to start it while game is on but same result!

No idea what to do next. Please help me!

Ramsby
03-21-2011, 09:36 AM
So this is my story.
Bought the electronic version of Brotherhood PC. Downloaded it several times also installed is several times Never got it to work.
So i tried with cracks. Downloaded a Crack and putted it in the Directory where the game was. And it works!

Thing is it only works with Singleplayer Im trying to start the "game launcher" to be able to play multiplayer but i cant. Everytime i try with it it sais
"Please start the game you want to play instead". Tried to start it while game is on but same result!

No idea what to do next. Please help me!

cro_gamer
03-25-2011, 03:27 PM
I got the same problem, i cant play multiplayer

tcsnico
03-25-2011, 03:36 PM
If you bought it why even bother witha crack use ubi.support
I bet you gone have to to do some cleaning in the registry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif