PDA

View Full Version : Revelations Altair problems

swiftkinfe
11-19-2011, 06:20 AM
I will be reporting this to ubisoft soon just want to see if anyone can help before hand

SO playing the first Altair mission is fine and all but getting 100 percent sync is becoming a major problem. First off every couple gaurds or so will not appear despite the map saying there is a gaurd there.Next whenever I do fufill the requirments for 100% synch after the level is finished it will revert to 50%.BTW does anyone else notice all those time paradoxes in the Altair missions? Altair' age at a given time or even the dates its said certain things happend.

swiftkinfe
11-19-2011, 06:20 AM
I will be reporting this to ubisoft soon just want to see if anyone can help before hand

SO playing the first Altair mission is fine and all but getting 100 percent sync is becoming a major problem. First off every couple gaurds or so will not appear despite the map saying there is a gaurd there.Next whenever I do fufill the requirments for 100% synch after the level is finished it will revert to 50%.BTW does anyone else notice all those time paradoxes in the Altair missions? Altair' age at a given time or even the dates its said certain things happend.

RzaRecta357
11-19-2011, 08:28 AM
I can't even find how to replay his missions in the DNA menu. I gotta look again, heh.