PDA

View Full Version : da vinci dissappearance question

zuasdebusos
03-21-2011, 06:35 AM
if i got it right the plot of the da vinci dissappearance is set in time after the main story so will it affect my gameplay if i complete it before main plot or is it same if i complete it after?

zuasdebusos
03-21-2011, 06:35 AM
if i got it right the plot of the da vinci dissappearance is set in time after the main story so will it affect my gameplay if i complete it before main plot or is it same if i complete it after?

shop27C171CB8
03-21-2011, 06:50 AM
The intro is different if you start it before the end of the main story.

AntiChrist7
03-21-2011, 06:51 AM
It doesn't change the plot if you play them before or after you finish the game. If you want to stay correctly, you should play it before the last sequence (but don't know if that's even possible, cause i think you get sucked into sequence 9 right away)

zuasdebusos
03-21-2011, 08:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
It doesn't change the plot if you play them before or after you finish the game. If you want to stay correctly, you should play it before the last sequence (but don't know if that's even possible, cause i think you get sucked into sequence 9 right away) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what do you mean with "stay correctly"?

rayqildor
03-21-2011, 12:45 PM
i cant even play it.
i come to the place the screen does strange i come in that white thing of the animus as first person and im wayting an hour and nothing happend