PDA

View Full Version : Desmond's death

masterfenix2009
07-23-2010, 07:16 PM
WE know that desmonds ancestors altair and ezio have had a knack/nack for avoiding death.Altair being stabbed once for betraying the creed.And ezio was stabbed twice in the the same area almost dyng. Do you think desmond will have the same luck in assassins creed 3 ? or do u think he should have a epic death saving the world.

EzioAssassin51
07-23-2010, 07:29 PM
Naa, I'd prefer him to live after saving the world, if he does. It would let us have the free-roam, if it is in AC3 and it would just be better!

I don't want it to have a Knowing or *Spoilers for another game* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">GodOW3</span> *Spoilers* ending!

Riley_Dom
07-23-2010, 09:05 PM
i'm hoping for a not "happily ever after" kind of end.(i.e. Saving the world) I'm the kind of weirdo that usually doesnt like a happy ending.

Although, I do like the idea of what somebody else mentioned in another thread. They said something to the extent of you can have an either good or bad ending, depending if you are able to save the world or not. (if that's how AC3 goes...)

EzioAssassin51
07-23-2010, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Riley_Dom:
i'm hoping for a not "happily ever after" kind of end.(i.e. Saving the world) I'm the kind of weirdo that usually doesnt like a happy ending.

Although, I do like the idea of what somebody else mentioned in another thread. They said something to the extent of you can have an either good or bad ending, depending if you are able to save the world or not. (if that's how AC3 goes...)

Naa, a random moral choice thing for AC would be stupid because you either die not doing anything and letting the Templars go or live either killing off the Templars or saving the world! plus it wouldn't make sense for him to decide not to save the world after a full campaign of trying to!

Riley_Dom
07-23-2010, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riley_Dom:

Naa, a random moral choice thing for AC would be stupid because you either die not doing anything and letting the Templars go or live either killing off the Templars or saving the world! plus it wouldn't make sense for him to decide not to save the world after a full campaign of trying to! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah, i know it doesn't make much sense to do something like that. i just liked the idea of it.

DominusCallidus
07-24-2010, 02:05 AM
Personally I think this discussion could be percieved to be much more complicated.

If Desmond does die, who's to say that one of his future family isn't in an animus controlling him as he is controlling/ living through the memories. So if you like, a double reality jump as it were.

They could kill off Desmond and then show that what we thought was present day was the past all along. A clever trick..hope someone will read this..lol

EzioAssassin51
07-24-2010, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by DominusCallidus:
Personally I think this discussion could be percieved to be much more complicated.

If Desmond does die, who's to say that one of his future family isn't in an animus controlling him as he is controlling/ living through the memories. So if you like, a double reality jump as it were.

They could kill off Desmond and then show that what we thought was present day was the past all along. A clever trick..hope someone will read this..lol

But if he dies that guy would never be born, seeing as Des hasn't been with a woman, from what we know.

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 02:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riley_Dom:

Naa, a random moral choice thing for AC would be stupid because you either die not doing anything and letting the Templars go or live either killing off the Templars or saving the world! plus it wouldn't make sense for him to decide not to save the world after a full campaign of trying to! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well maybe lucy dies and he wants to take vengence on the templar that killed her . this would also reference ac2s no revenge moral

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by DominusCallidus:

that would be a awesome ending

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 02:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DominusCallidus:

But if he dies that guy would never be born, seeing as Des hasn't been with a woman, from what we know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what if he makes love with lucy

EzioAssassin51
07-24-2010, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DominusCallidus:

But if he dies that guy would never be born, seeing as Des hasn't been with a woman, from what we know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what if he makes love with lucy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like i said, from what we know! Plus, i'm pretty sure she would most likely die too, seeing as she'd be helping him!

Hey, when i think about it, maybe AC3 will have you, Lucy, Rebecca and Shaun all fighting the Templars, bit like a Left 4 Dead 2 thing! And you can get your friends together and play some levels or game modes or something! That's an interesting, story-based co-op!

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 03:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

Like i said, from what we know! Plus, i'm pretty sure she would most likely die too, seeing as she'd be helping him!

Hey, when i think about it, maybe AC3 will have you, Lucy, Rebecca and Shaun all fighting the Templars, bit like a Left 4 Dead 2 thing! And you can get your friends together and play some levels or game modes or something! That's an interesting, story-based co-op! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you have given me the red pill to see past the matrix. or animus in this case

Ru1986
07-24-2010, 04:50 AM
I dont think it would matter if Desmond dies (hes a bit of a bellend anyway and i haven't warmed to him atall) hopefully we would just get someone a bit cooler to become the user of the Animus because Desmond is well i said it above.......

EzioAssassin51
07-24-2010, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:

Hey, when i think about it, maybe AC3 will have you, Lucy, Rebecca and Shaun all fighting the Templars, bit like a Left 4 Dead 2 thing! And you can get your friends together and play some levels or game modes or something! That's an interesting, story-based co-op! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you have given me the red pill to see past the matrix. or animus in this case </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For which part of my comment http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

@Ru, probably because you haven't played him much! He will have more screen time in ACB and get a new costume apparantly, so you might warm to him then!

DominusCallidus
07-24-2010, 05:56 AM
I was thinking furthur upon my point, I agree that it would be a good idea for him to make love with lucy and say the assassins get discovered and while holding the Templars up, so that Lucy can escape, he is killed.

Then both the story would be sound and it really would be a nice twist.

El_Sjietah
07-24-2010, 06:09 AM
Why would someone relive Desmond's memories related to the doomsday that's well in the past by the time his kid's grown up?

And why doesn't he just relive Altair and Ezio's memories himself if they're important?

Ru1986
07-24-2010, 07:05 AM
EzioAssassin51 - You could be right my friend you
could be right. I jsut think hes a bit of a fool a bumbling one at that and the modern day parts of the game are my least favorite.

DominusCallidus
07-24-2010, 11:38 AM
In response to El, it could be that they don't know which memories are the important ones but only that Desmond found something of use.

However your point is very valid http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SWJS
07-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Hey, when i think about it, maybe AC3 will have you, Lucy, Rebecca and Shaun all fighting the Templars, bit like a Left 4 Dead 2 thing! And you can get your friends together and play some levels or game modes or something! That's an interesting, story-based co-op!
Win. Left 4 Dead 2, only with Templars and blades. The modern day stuff would be amazing then. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 03:15 PM
so many ppl said yes but that doesnt change anything

Chris199930
07-25-2010, 07:38 AM
Perhaps it could be like Mass Effect or Dragon Age where !SPOILER! <span class="ev_code_WHITE">you could sacrifice yourself or you could live,depending on some decisions</span>.!END SPOILER!Anyway I want him not to die. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif