PDA

View Full Version : fbgold pack at amazon

slo_one23
02-13-2006, 02:40 PM
hello im goin back to this subject again ok. i need to know if i ordered fbgold pack off of amazon for $29.95 how do i pay do i have to do credit card? we dont do that see so i usually send money order for offline stuff so can u do that on amazon? i couldnt find anything about it on there so if any of you ordered it from there please tell me

slo_one23
02-13-2006, 02:40 PM
hello im goin back to this subject again ok. i need to know if i ordered fbgold pack off of amazon for $29.95 how do i pay do i have to do credit card? we dont do that see so i usually send money order for offline stuff so can u do that on amazon? i couldnt find anything about it on there so if any of you ordered it from there please tell me

slo_one23
02-13-2006, 02:57 PM
i think im gonna try to convince my parents to buy it for me i will give then the $ of course.
i've been getting kinda antzy about the platinum dvd cause u cant hardley find any info bout it so i dont think its gonna be in us for a while so i will just try to get off amazon i hope

Skycat_2
02-13-2006, 02:58 PM
I believe you do need a credit card. I haven't seen any other method of payment authorized there either.

Normally what happens is that you put in your order through Amazon.com using your credit card, and then Amazon clears you and forwards your information to the vendor that you chose to purchase from. After that, the vendor is responsible for mailing out whatever you purchased to you.

slo_one23
02-13-2006, 03:37 PM
well poo

MLudner
02-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Where you at? CompUSA carries it and you can arrange it through their site to see if X store has the product, then go pick it up.

Of course, that will only work if you're in the US...or a real good swimmer.

slo_one23
02-13-2006, 08:45 PM
bottom o missouri closesst comp usa ... like 200 miles away

slo_one23
02-13-2006, 10:46 PM
well i guess im left to ask if the
"platinum dvd" will be sold in the united states ?
think oleg would reply?
would he even know?
think he would even answer me?