PDA

View Full Version : A few painful features

Gasert666
08-28-2011, 07:17 AM
I'm not sure if they are bugs,so I won't be calling them,but this really can p**s me off! First,why can't I move camera while climbing? I mean not when you climbing up the building or that,but when you are in position "nearly-stand". Climbing up house-OK,but at the top right before stand and run,i can't.Which is pain in races and catching someone. Because you climb up and have to wait 3 seconds till you move camera the way you wanna run and then run. Second and the main is - The lock is supposed to be the LOCK! WHY is that,you lock a target and it just randomly changes to 5 other in 2 seconds? Its the worst thing you could EVER done!! Because imagine you have mission where you have to kill target with pistol,you have just single bullet,aim,lock,fire! And no,because that stupid lock just changes to some useless soldier.Now you don't have bullets,can't get any from looting 'cuz you are under attack and can't run because of desynchronization... Is there any kind of patch for these? Please help! Also I'm not sure why but every,every time I start up the game it downloads updates...Why? Can't it just save them?

Gasert666
08-28-2011, 07:17 AM
I'm not sure if they are bugs,so I won't be calling them,but this really can p**s me off! First,why can't I move camera while climbing? I mean not when you climbing up the building or that,but when you are in position "nearly-stand". Climbing up house-OK,but at the top right before stand and run,i can't.Which is pain in races and catching someone. Because you climb up and have to wait 3 seconds till you move camera the way you wanna run and then run. Second and the main is - The lock is supposed to be the LOCK! WHY is that,you lock a target and it just randomly changes to 5 other in 2 seconds? Its the worst thing you could EVER done!! Because imagine you have mission where you have to kill target with pistol,you have just single bullet,aim,lock,fire! And no,because that stupid lock just changes to some useless soldier.Now you don't have bullets,can't get any from looting 'cuz you are under attack and can't run because of desynchronization... Is there any kind of patch for these? Please help! Also I'm not sure why but every,every time I start up the game it downloads updates...Why? Can't it just save them?