PDA

View Full Version : single mission float plane

rcskypilot1953
04-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Is there a single mission that i can fly from the water???

Phil

rcskypilot1953
04-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Is there a single mission that i can fly from the water???

Phil

berg417448
04-07-2007, 11:57 AM
I found some here but have not played them yet:

mission4today.com

Zeus-cat
04-07-2007, 01:57 PM
I made two Rufe campaigns. One will work in PF stand alone and both will work in the full game. You could always move them into the single mission folder if you don't want to play them as a campaign. Most of the missions start with you being catapulted off of the heavy cruiser Hashimoto. A few are water starts.

rcskypilot1953
04-09-2007, 07:06 AM
Thanks for the reply back for the missions i have downloaded some of them, the question i was really asking is, is there any missions in the IL2 1946??

slipBall
04-09-2007, 09:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rcskypilot1953:
Thanks for the reply back for the missions i have downloaded some of them, the question i was really asking is, is there any missions in the IL2 1946?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes there is...you could also choose "pilot career" as a "rufe" fighter,

crucislancer
04-09-2007, 10:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zeus-cat:
I made two Rufe campaigns. One will work in PF stand alone and both will work in the full game. You could always move them into the single mission folder if you don't want to play them as a campaign. Most of the missions start with you being catapulted off of the heavy cruiser Hashimoto. A few are water starts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I played the first couple of mission from Straight Shot last night. Very enjoyable! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif