PDA

View Full Version : Sprinting Knives Matches.

Locopells
08-30-2011, 05:36 AM
As per the subject title, I知 looking to set up a series of matches, in whatever mode people want, where EVERYONE uses the Knives/Sprint Boost Ability combo.

This is designed to allow whoever wants, the chance to complete any of the challenges that relate to both abilities (without boosting) by increasing the odds of the necessary situations occurring.

I知 on PC and GMT time zone (BST for the moment, obviously). Let me know below if you池e interested! I値l put this in both PC and Multiplayer forums, as well as console for any PS3/Xbox players who also do PC (it happens!).

blazefp
08-30-2011, 07:35 AM
You should post this on multiplayer discussion

Locopells
08-30-2011, 08:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
You should post this on multiplayer discussion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for that most informative reply. Now please actually READ the OP.

utriej
08-30-2011, 08:47 AM
Not to be rude, but since you were to someone that tried to help you with a simple answer...I guess you need an explination.
Most of the people that actively play that will actually respond to you will only check the Multiplayer forum for Multiplayer content.That forum is specifically for these types of threads.
This is a Gameplay forum, which inherintely means the MP too I guess, but is almost exclusively geared toward the singleplayer aspect of the game.

blazefp
08-30-2011, 09:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Locopells:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:

Thank you for that most informative reply. Now please actually READ the OP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This \/
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by utriej:
Not to be rude, but since you were to someone that tried to help you with a simple answer...I guess you need an explination.
Most of the people that actively play that will actually respond to you will only check the Multiplayer forum for Multiplayer content.That forum is specifically for these types of threads.
This is a Gameplay forum, which inherintely means the MP too I guess, but is almost exclusively geared toward the singleplayer aspect of the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thx for clearing that up to our friend

@locopells SRY if I didn't read the whole OP, I just read the first part. If you want to avoid this kind of replies, just start by saying the last thing you said.

Black_Widow9
08-30-2011, 03:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Locopells:

Thank you for that most informative reply. Now please actually READ the OP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are trying to help you get others to join by directing you to the Multiplayer Forum. There is no need to be rude. Please post you Topic there.
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>