PDA

View Full Version : finished or not?

deepfreezerock
08-07-2010, 02:55 PM
i have all the glyphs, feathers, statues, and all the dlc completed , i know the "truth". i have all missions that i can find completed, i even finished up the Templar lairs... yet... im still able to run around and whatnot? am i done? on my dna it shows unfilled courier and such but yet i cant find any uncompleted missions? whats going on?

deepfreezerock
08-07-2010, 02:55 PM
i have all the glyphs, feathers, statues, and all the dlc completed , i know the "truth". i have all missions that i can find completed, i even finished up the Templar lairs... yet... im still able to run around and whatnot? am i done? on my dna it shows unfilled courier and such but yet i cant find any uncompleted missions? whats going on?

Keighvin
08-07-2010, 08:57 PM
The game is a sandbox game, which means that even after you've finished the game, you can still run around. As to the courier showing as being unfinished, that's just a kind of bug with the side missions.

deathracer2010
08-11-2010, 12:43 AM
You have all the feathers ? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif You know so Maria will give you a special weapon and Auditorie Cape witch make you notorius

xHITxChaos
08-13-2010, 09:41 AM
No you have completed the game no game is ever allowed to get to the point where you can not play it, you are all ways able to replay missions.
At the end of the game where you are in the truck (though the screen is black) you hear lucy saying the animus is set up so you can contiue looking through memories trying to find answers IE they are explaining why you can still play as Ezio even though the game is over.

Wortexix
08-28-2010, 10:20 AM
Hello. I have a different problem with finishing the game. I'm playing Assassin's Creed 2 on PC and I have a legal copy.

I've finished with everything; the story, feathers, treasures, contracts, races, views, seals, statues, with Villa. I unlocked and bought all wepons and armors. My synchronization is about 92% completed. Only problem is that when I go to "DNA" and then in "Secret Locations" i find three dimmed, inaccessible entrys. I guess this is "Palazzo Medici" and others, but how can I unlock them? Is there some downloadable content for PC version of the game? Please, help me!

Thank you! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif