PDA

View Full Version : Revelations: Assassin Recruit Glitch

Newdle107
11-23-2011, 05:47 PM
So I recently sent a large group of my recruits out on a mission, and all of them came back except for one. The mission was successful and my recruit leveled up and got experience, so I know she didn't die. However, when I go into the menu and try to view her or send her on another mission, the little clock on the bottom right of her icon says she's still on a mission. When I scroll over her though, it says she's available, but I still can't click on her and send her out to do anything or access her Master Assassin mission or anything. How do I get control of her again? Is there any way for me to get her to come back from this imaginary "mission" she's on? Anyone else experiencing this?

Additional info: this is NOT the Assassin I sent out on the "Little Prince" mission. I'm well aware he's gone for awhile and he's part of a story mission. This is one I recruited on my own. I read somewhere else that quitting and restarting would do it but I've tried both shutting off the console and re-booting and quitting out of the game and re-joining, so that hasn't worked. Any info on this would be much appreciated.

Newdle107
11-23-2011, 05:47 PM
So I recently sent a large group of my recruits out on a mission, and all of them came back except for one. The mission was successful and my recruit leveled up and got experience, so I know she didn't die. However, when I go into the menu and try to view her or send her on another mission, the little clock on the bottom right of her icon says she's still on a mission. When I scroll over her though, it says she's available, but I still can't click on her and send her out to do anything or access her Master Assassin mission or anything. How do I get control of her again? Is there any way for me to get her to come back from this imaginary "mission" she's on? Anyone else experiencing this?

Additional info: this is NOT the Assassin I sent out on the "Little Prince" mission. I'm well aware he's gone for awhile and he's part of a story mission. This is one I recruited on my own. I read somewhere else that quitting and restarting would do it but I've tried both shutting off the console and re-booting and quitting out of the game and re-joining, so that hasn't worked. Any info on this would be much appreciated.

Darkhalo78
11-29-2011, 07:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Newdle107:

Additional info: this is NOT the Assassin I sent out on the "Little Prince" mission. I'm well aware he's gone for awhile and he's part of a story mission. This is one I recruited on my own. I read somewhere else that quitting and restarting would do it but I've tried both shutting off the console and re-booting and quitting out of the game and re-joining, so that hasn't worked. Any info on this would be much appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Darkhalo78
11-29-2011, 07:30 PM
I have this same problem...mine is an assassin that i trained as one of my would be. Aster assassins. His level is 14 and maxed out. I already did the first. Master quest before this problem happened, and now when i do the second master quest it wont let me finish it. It is the One that you distract the guy and call your assassin to kill him...but due to this glitch i am not able to call him. Just shows the timer just like yours...if anyone found the solution please respond.

CheryPopinNinja
11-29-2011, 11:05 PM
I had this happen to me multiple times during my play through. What i did was ignore for awhile and then a little message on my screen said that "a recruit is waiting for you for additional training", a little icon on my map showed up and when i got there it was the assassin who had the little timer on them. So try to look at your map and see if you find any little icons that say master assassin training. I hope this helps