PDA

View Full Version : Any news on DLC?

Balek_Fekete
11-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Hey all...

I've looked a bit through the boards, and didn't see this question specifically. Have the developers comment on the potential of DLC for the title after release? It seems, at least to me, that the way the game is set-up that additional missions and/or quests could be inserted or added after-the-fact, and would be prime fodder for a post-release revenue stream.

/me crosses fingers.

B.

deskpe
11-05-2007, 09:16 AM
i hope so, but they said NO

MasterNeilson
11-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Balek_Fekete:
Hey all...

I've looked a bit through the boards, and didn't see this question specifically. Have the developers comment on the potential of DLC for the title after release? It seems, at least to me, that the way the game is set-up that additional missions and/or quests could be inserted or added after-the-fact, and would be prime fodder for a post-release revenue stream.

/me crosses fingers.

B.

You did'nt look very hard now, hopefully but since this game takes 18 hours to complete the main quests and 40 hours to complete side quests, it won't happen for a while.

all_seeing_1978
11-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Patrice did say that he and the team were looking forward to a long vacation. My feeling is that they will sit back,watch the sales numbers and then decide whether or not to do AC 2 and DLC