PDA

View Full Version : Those nasty Treasure Chests..

TheRealDABhand
04-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Seems I have 16 to find, im sure I missed a couple in the Tombs, couple of hard to reach places, im sure I will go back for them.

But that leaves another maybe 12-14 to find elsewhere, I found all of them in the cities and other places. But yet there has to be some not shown on any map.

I know there is secret area's in the tombs, the last tomb with the squid there is one up to the left there at the switch.

But I dont think they would have that many secret area's to accomodate the chests.

So has anyone found all the chests yet?

TheRealDABhand
04-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Seems I have 16 to find, im sure I missed a couple in the Tombs, couple of hard to reach places, im sure I will go back for them.

But that leaves another maybe 12-14 to find elsewhere, I found all of them in the cities and other places. But yet there has to be some not shown on any map.

I know there is secret area's in the tombs, the last tomb with the squid there is one up to the left there at the switch.

But I dont think they would have that many secret area's to accomodate the chests.

So has anyone found all the chests yet?

elaine8405
04-02-2010, 04:27 PM
There are 16 chests in the mountains. You can buy a map in Forli/Romagna. Then grab a horse and go.

Alex_HS
04-02-2010, 05:06 PM
If the ones inside the secret areas of the tombs count im glad to have found them all.

elaine8405
04-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Sorry, the tomb treasures don't count toward the 330 total.

TheRealDABhand
04-03-2010, 08:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elaine8405:
There are 16 chests in the mountains. You can buy a map in Forli/Romagna. Then grab a horse and go. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I know, hence why I said there has to be some not shown on any map. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elaine8405:
Sorry, the tomb treasures don't count toward the 330 total. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If not, then all the maps I have bought only lead my chest count to the around 310 mark, with 5 from dungeons.

And I did check the amount once after doing a dungeon and my chest count did go up, by 5 (4 at sarcophagus and 1 hidden chest in a secret area).

Jack-Reacher
04-03-2010, 09:46 PM
I don't think the ones from the tombs count, but look at my playlist anyway on youtube, i found all chests in each tomb