PDA

View Full Version : Venice Cape (3rd Cape)

Karniest
12-09-2009, 01:02 PM
I Have the standard cape and have recieved the 2nd cape you recieve, but I have read on some other message boards that the 3rd cape should be recieved after completing the 9th sequence.

I am currently on the 10th sequence and have not got access to the 3rd cape, the one that lowers you Notoriety in venice. Is there any reason for this or is it a bug.

I am playing on the xbox.

Karniest
12-09-2009, 01:02 PM
I Have the standard cape and have recieved the 2nd cape you recieve, but I have read on some other message boards that the 3rd cape should be recieved after completing the 9th sequence.

I am currently on the 10th sequence and have not got access to the 3rd cape, the one that lowers you Notoriety in venice. Is there any reason for this or is it a bug.

I am playing on the xbox.

remmus64
12-09-2009, 01:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Karniest:

I am playing on the xbox. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didnīt notice having the cape until after I beat the game, of course Iīm not sure if thatīs when you get it but thatīs as much as I can help.

Karniest
12-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Thanks for that,

I have been checking, and its not in the Capes section while I am on sequence 10, perhaps someone else can confirm if you do get it at sequence 9 or have I been misinformed.

Captain Tomatoz
12-09-2009, 03:52 PM
you get it after sequence 11 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

primeaux
12-09-2009, 04:50 PM
you will get another cape from UPLAY if you unlock it and purcase it with the points that you get from doing things in the game you also get altair's outfit from assassins creed 1, 20 throwing knives. the cape make you notorious in all the cities except the villa. also noticed that when wearing altair's outfit you do not see what cape you are wearing (glitch)

JudgeQwerty
12-09-2009, 05:00 PM
I don't think that's a glitch. Altair simply doesn't HAVE a cape.

Captain Tomatoz
12-09-2009, 05:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primeaux:
you will get another cape from UPLAY if you unlock it and purcase it with the points that you get from doing things in the game you also get altair's outfit from assassins creed 1, 20 throwing knives. the cape make you notorious in all the cities except the villa. also noticed that when wearing altair's outfit you do not see what cape you are wearing (glitch) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

umm... you don't get another cap from Uplay. You just get the altiar costume which is in the same area as the capes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

OzDavis
12-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Try looking here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&f=9011039408&m=1881019018).

Karniest
12-10-2009, 12:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony6593:
you get it after sequence 11 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for that, I had heard it was after sequence 9, but I'm still in venice so was unsure about this, now you have confirmed it.

Thanks again.

Karniest
12-10-2009, 12:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primeaux:
you will get another cape from UPLAY if you unlock it and purcase it with the points that you get from doing things in the game you also get altair's outfit from assassins creed 1, 20 throwing knives. the cape make you notorious in all the cities except the villa. also noticed that when wearing altair's outfit you do not see what cape you are wearing (glitch) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL even I know that the cape that makes you Notorious in all the cities is a reward for collecting all 100 feathers.

Altair's outfit never had a cape so that is not a glitch, its just there is no cape. Even if you select one from the menu

bjorn16
12-11-2009, 02:02 PM
ai get al the 3 caps more the 4 get ai not this by he vila

Edengoth
12-11-2009, 02:17 PM
I was confused by how that works with the narrative. Everything else you get in the game, Ezio gets from a character in the story. Except for the Venetian cape. I mean, what? Was it just randomly inside the haystack under the ceremony tower? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

KingGuthorm
12-11-2009, 06:25 PM
He probably got the Venetian cape during the missing sequences, and since those will be dlc(or I hope so) a sequence where you receive it will be nice.

JudgeQwerty
12-11-2009, 07:00 PM
I assume the cape is from Agostino Barbarigo, the friendly (but corrupt) Doge of Venice. You meet him after Marco's death, but he's not officially doge yet.

Colbinile
12-11-2009, 10:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JudgeQwerty:
I assume the cape is from Agostino Barbarigo, the friendly (but corrupt) Doge of Venice. You meet him after Marco's death, but he's not officially doge yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, I haven't finished the game, but that is not where you get it. Just keep on trying and you'll get it soon enough.

ghozi
12-16-2009, 08:15 AM
we will get the venetian cape when we reach sequence 14...also known as the last sequence...hope this can help.....1 last thing.....i am Ezio^^

Buster2012
12-16-2009, 09:30 PM
Ok Venice cape you get after sequence 10 or 11 from mario but the game doesn't really reveal this to obviously... Mario hints to it in a later conversation... "Ezio how are you liking that cape... Then he goes on to mummble somthing in italian..." but still that's when you get it...

Buster2012
12-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Oh shiz nit I meant sequences 13 or 14