PDA

View Full Version : Can't play on MacbookPro

RobertM2011
07-24-2011, 12:00 PM
I'm new to ACB and very frustrated because I can't play on my McBookPro; it goes till a video where I see a little mouse with a red dot but nothing happens after; don't know what to do it does not seem to work with my touchpad...Thanks

RobertM2011
07-24-2011, 12:00 PM
I'm new to ACB and very frustrated because I can't play on my McBookPro; it goes till a video where I see a little mouse with a red dot but nothing happens after; don't know what to do it does not seem to work with my touchpad...Thanks

Mr_Shade
07-25-2011, 11:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RobertM2011:
I'm new to ACB and very frustrated because I can't play on my McBookPro; it goes till a video where I see a little mouse with a red dot but nothing happens after; don't know what to do it does not seem to work with my touchpad...Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Have you tried using a mouse?

The game does require either a mouse or a gamepad to play.

RobertM2011
07-25-2011, 07:29 PM
Tanks but I went to Apple store and found the problem: I have to tap many Times on the mouse icon and the game started...voilą!