PDA

View Full Version : The other Half of the Slaughterhouse

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 09:16 PM
I've been round the East Wing and all but the objectives appear to be in a part of the Slaughterhouse I can't get to...where am I going wrong?

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 09:16 PM
I've been round the East Wing and all but the objectives appear to be in a part of the Slaughterhouse I can't get to...where am I going wrong?

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 03:12 AM
One of the objectives is to photograph sarcophagi in the central area. They are in a glass walled room suspended over the water.
Jade is on her own at this part.
You can see the area to photograph after defeating 2 of the enemies with gas tanks on their backs. These 2 are on a Y-shaped path with a double blue electric barrier where the y divides. The glass room is visible from either of the 2 ends of the arms of the Y
This path is also out over the water in the central area.

After this I'm stuck too and it may be necessary to leave the area in the hoverboat...or I may very well have missed something
-

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 12:47 PM
Cheers, managed to find that view point myself after some searching (and dying!). Like you, I'm stuck after that so if anyone else has some ideas that can help?

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 02:33 PM
You have to leave the area in your hoverboat past the mines.
Then pass a searchlight and jump (in the hoverboat) over one or two barriers. The camera angle changes when you come to a wider area and you have to climb the back curved path to another dock at a higher level-- from here you enter the north wing.

XyZspineZyX
11-25-2003, 07:20 PM
Cheers, not relishing getting passed the mines again...did a fair bit of swearing getting in! :-)

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 04:41 PM
There are actually three areas you need to get into. One is past the mines, like you've done. Another is up a ramp at the lower end of the moats. There's also one that you get to by climbing on the gate at the enterance.

XyZspineZyX
11-28-2003, 07:13 PM
"There's also one that you get to by climbing on the gate at the enterance"
When I come there with double H, i'm in a room with an electric field and double H says to take the machine by behind : where do I have to go?
Thx

XyZspineZyX
11-29-2003, 05:22 PM
That one is easy, just go out into the hall and make a left turn - where the switch for the gate is. Then have H activating it and a platform will give u a lift !!

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 12:04 PM
I'm at the part where I have to fight 3 robots and destroy 3 electric fields. After I kill all the robots the camera shows a second key. I can't figure out how to get that key... Double H needs it to help me open the door in that room.

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 12:09 PM
U have to kill those robots, hitting them so they crash on the electric fields...
Then, the key should be on the floor...
Take it and give it to double H

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 12:13 PM
hmm... must be some sort of bug then

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 07:07 PM
I have te same problem, i have destroyed all the forcefields and killed all the robots but when i do it shows me a picture of the key and it seems its still up in one of the pipes or whatever they are that the bots came down in, i dont know how many times i have killed those robots and the key is stil upp there, is there anyone who has any idea on how to do this?

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 11:35 PM
Same problem here. Usually I'm very cautious about my savegames, but this is the first problem i've had with the game, so started overwriting my savegames a lot. So, my last save is waaaaaay back, no way i'm doing it again.
After about 30 load games in the room with the 3 robots and the stubborn key, i noticed that sometimes there's just a black screen, or a black screen with a key, or just a key, floating in mid air, and some textures at the edge of the screen.
Heeeeeeelp.

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 11:46 PM
Well, it appears that the bug is worse than I thought. Saved the game, Internet Explorer, posted the previous message, back in the game. Every single time i try to exit the room with the 3 robots, the game crashes. No matter what i do. Doesn't matter if the robots are there or not, it crashes.
Any suggestions, 'cause i would really like to play some more, if you don't mind http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 09:41 PM
Take a look at these posts:

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=bgetech&id=zzzif

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=BGE_ht&id=zzzsp

Many other people have the same issues and these are their attempts to solve them.

Hope it helps!