PDA

View Full Version : More of an annoyance really...

HMFIC57
06-24-2005, 07:18 AM
than a bug with 1.4, and I have not seen this discussed elsewhere, so perhaps its just me?
When maning the deck gun, and asking WO for range to contact, his first report is totally visible. If I ask again a period of time later, with no other msgs displaying, only the 1st line of his response is displayed, leaving the actual range undisplayed until another message is displayed. The down arrow does not bring the missing information to view, only another message... To get around, I simply hit the appropriate key to set my speed at my current speed, then request range again. Anyone else?

HMFIC57
06-24-2005, 07:18 AM
than a bug with 1.4, and I have not seen this discussed elsewhere, so perhaps its just me?
When maning the deck gun, and asking WO for range to contact, his first report is totally visible. If I ask again a period of time later, with no other msgs displaying, only the 1st line of his response is displayed, leaving the actual range undisplayed until another message is displayed. The down arrow does not bring the missing information to view, only another message... To get around, I simply hit the appropriate key to set my speed at my current speed, then request range again. Anyone else?

Ratek
06-24-2005, 07:29 AM
I am experiencing the same ting, I simply ask twice for the range, then I can see the first one.

But it would ne nice to get it fixed.

urlybird0
06-24-2005, 10:00 AM
I've noticed that too ,

Ubd

Olebass
06-24-2005, 10:05 AM
This is the first real bug I have seen in 1.4 I did not notice in earlier versions. It isn't a bad bug, just a annoying one.

I had it in other games as well such as EQ2 where I could resize the chat area to fix it. Here it is static though and not able to do it.
Wonder if it had something to do with the FPS optimizations they did in 1.4 and interface adjustments on the backend.