PDA

View Full Version : Where did the artifacts come from?



jca2007
07-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Where did the artifacts come from? Like the round shaped one? From Aliens? How could that technology exist back in those times?

jca2007
07-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Where did the artifacts come from? Like the round shaped one? From Aliens? How could that technology exist back in those times?

jca2007
07-04-2008, 09:20 PM
This reminds me of the New World Order, Illuminati, Templars, Free Masons, and other groups out there. Hmmmm, are they trying to tell us something?

spazzoo1025
07-05-2008, 04:23 PM
they're made of magic, duhhhhh!

jca2007
07-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Really!?!?!?!!? I didn't know that. So where does the magic come from?

Crash_Plague
07-06-2008, 09:48 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Look what you've done now spazz!

ThePheonix1030
07-06-2008, 10:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Where did the artifacts come from? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I guess we'll find out in the sequel. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Kid_Phazon
07-07-2008, 02:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crash_Plague:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Look what you've done now spazz! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think he's got something there!

DescentedAngel
07-07-2008, 06:12 AM
It's not magic... Everything that has to do with the sphere is symbolic! If someone has something unknown to others it's our nature to question it... To those believing in god might be something divine to others maybe just a "metallic sphere"... To anyone believing it's something divine, that sphere has power... If you possess it you have it's great power... Illusion... That's the power it's holding... Power over the the wicker minds... They found the artifact on the holy arc...

Crash_Plague
07-07-2008, 02:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DescentedAngel:
It's not magic... Everything that has to do with the sphere is symbolic! If someone has something unknown to others it's our nature to question it... To those believing in god might be something divine to others maybe just a "metallic sphere"... To anyone believing it's something divine, that sphere has power... If you possess it you have it's great power... Illusion... That's the power it's holding... Power over the the wicker minds... They found the artifact on the holy arc... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very well put http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

DescentedAngel
07-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I just believe that this game is more than just a game! It's full of symbolic staff... You know, similarities of Altair's "world" with ours today... And that's what they want us to see... If you ignore the clothing, the weapons and some of the architecture perhaps of the game, it's the world as it is today... Rotten... I've heard that somewhere... I think from "Death note"... And the people are same as today!

Sorry everyone for this post, Ι know it's irrelevant with the artifacts...

L0rdeKing
07-09-2008, 03:24 AM
the origins of these artifacts is obviouse if you remember the conversation between the Doctor and Desmond where he tells Desmond that they found those inventions and the artifacts from those who came before and that is what made Abstergo one of the most advanced companies in its time.
the theory is that - and I cann't recall where I saw it before - there was a civilization more like Atlantis that reached to levels of technological development far beyond your imagination my guess is that it was some where near Japan I can not remember the details right now but I will look for more details and add it here later.

and it seems that these artifacts are what remained from that civilization with other documents that the templars had their hands on them.

teamsolid
07-09-2008, 05:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hamoddaa:
the origins of these artifacts is obviouse if you remember the conversation between the Doctor and Desmond where he tells Desmond that they found those inventions and the artifacts from those who came before and that is what made Abstergo one of the most advanced companies in its time.
the theory is that - and I cann't recall where I saw it before - there was a civilization more like Atlantis that reached to levels of technological development far beyond your imagination my guess is that it was some where near Japan I can not remember the details right now but I will look for more details and add it here later.

and it seems that these artifacts are what remained from that civilization with other documents that the templars had their hands on them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But atlantis was in the water http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif And assassins live in the african desert!

L0rdeKing
07-10-2008, 02:46 AM
I am talking about the origins of the artifacts not the assassin's and here is what I found from searching so far: spoilers

The name, Yona Gani which is written on the floor in a top-over-bottom fashion, in the research chamber, when viewing through eagle vision. It is a reference to a mythical Japanese island with a history not unlike that of Atlantis, and considered to be the place where a far more advanced civilization than ours emerged.of course, this might explain the origins of the Templar treasures.