PDA

View Full Version : The force is stong with MSFFB 2 but...

mattinen
06-13-2007, 03:42 AM
MSFFB 2 rules, I know, but how about the Thrustmaster Top Gun Afterburner FFB Joystick? What's your judgement on that? Is it worth the money?

This is the good old question, but if you want forces other than those available fron ebay, what stick do you recommend?

mattinen
06-13-2007, 03:42 AM
MSFFB 2 rules, I know, but how about the Thrustmaster Top Gun Afterburner FFB Joystick? What's your judgement on that? Is it worth the money?

This is the good old question, but if you want forces other than those available fron ebay, what stick do you recommend?

Lehnert
06-13-2007, 04:49 AM
Hello,
I have only some knowledge for the past.
About 1 1/2 years ago Thrustmaster Top Gun Afterburner FFB it is a very good joystick with a good FFB.

But the stick will hit to you if you do not
have the stick in your hand.
It means that the stick have nothing to "see" if you have your hand a the stick or not and the FFB works at all time.

My english ist not very good; I miss a lot of words.............

Cheers,
GErhard

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mattinen:

This is the good old question, but if you want forces other than those available fron ebay, what stick do you recommend? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>