PDA

View Full Version : A Question about Multiplayer

RogerCharlie
01-21-2006, 09:11 PM
In IL2:FB Is there a way in MP to play a Co-Op dogfight? Where you and your buddies can select their choice of plane and the host can select the enemy and the map. I guess I mean kind of like the simple mission editor but for mp.

RogerCharlie
01-21-2006, 09:11 PM
In IL2:FB Is there a way in MP to play a Co-Op dogfight? Where you and your buddies can select their choice of plane and the host can select the enemy and the map. I guess I mean kind of like the simple mission editor but for mp.

rnzoli
01-22-2006, 01:27 AM
It is possible to create a "dogfighting" coop mission, but AFAIK you have to use the full mission builder to select the map and enemy (AI) plane-set before hosting. I think there may be some coop missions that come with the game, which can be suited to your liking.
Mission builder help and available missions at www.airwarfare.com (http://www.airwarfare.com)

Tully__
01-22-2006, 03:38 AM
UberQuick Mission Generator. Look at the stickied thread by UbiRazz at the top of the forum and find the link for the Sturmovik Essentials thread, there's bound to be a UQMG link in there. You'll also find the Sturmovik Essentials link in Bearcat99's signature in any of his posts.