PDA

View Full Version : fighting the controls?

walltermitty
05-25-2011, 12:01 PM
(in single player)for the entire time ive been playing this game ive been in constantly fighting the targeting lock on system

killing a boss i dump dead bodies in an open space to lure them out (a group, including the target to kill) when i try to select the boss to jump stab him im constantly selecting the normal NPC's forcing me to kill all the non target bosses an then realizing the boss has run off

what is wrong here is there a setting because ive dissected the setting for a setting to help me but there is none

help

walltermitty
05-25-2011, 12:01 PM
(in single player)for the entire time ive been playing this game ive been in constantly fighting the targeting lock on system

killing a boss i dump dead bodies in an open space to lure them out (a group, including the target to kill) when i try to select the boss to jump stab him im constantly selecting the normal NPC's forcing me to kill all the non target bosses an then realizing the boss has run off

what is wrong here is there a setting because ive dissected the setting for a setting to help me but there is none

help