PDA

View Full Version : Ideas For Future Games (Share Yours Too)

iNJW
11-18-2011, 03:10 PM
hello, before you tell me, i would have put this in the "Assassin's Creed 3 (And Beyond)" Topic, but this is more to single out ideas about gameplay and other in game features :

i'm basically going to spread my imagination as far as i think it can go in the AC Universe, so here goes ; Things i think should be in AC3 or other spin offs in a couple of years :

Weather System (i think GTA5 is getting this), basically, it has weather patterns loaded in game so it will generally be realistic, example, i live in england, i woke up this morning, fog everywhere, steam coming out when i breathe, 2 hours later, bright sunlight, and then a couple of hours later, rain.. this is pretty much getting more popular in games and i dont think its just me that feels that running around in wherever the hell AC3 will be set (France/London/Egypt/Japan seem most likely at the moment) in torrential rain and running on rooftops would surely be something to remember, and the water effects I've seen in Revelations looked truly wonderful in 720p.

Ability To take Armour off and dye Ultimate Armour. this is something that i have seen being requested all over the forums, and i agree. the original outfits when the games first start are brilliant, and i don't particularly see this failing with the forum.. concidering everyone i've seen basically wants this... even if it is only a cosmetic skin, it would still be a nice addition to the game. Dying the Ultimate armour would be a nice touch too, i got the Ishak Pasha's armour yesterday and the first thing i tried was dying it Masyaf white, even though i knew it wouldn't work, i figured it was worth a try, but apparently not, surely im not the only one who thinks it would look good white and red...

More Outfits..
the annoying thing i found about AC:R was the deal with the outfits and editions.. i got animus, and now i don't have young altair's skin or the turkish armour... and i still have a locked space which is annoying me as if i am playing a game, EVERYTHING must be complete to the max http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif but yeah i would like to maybe see a Subject 16 Cosmetic Skin, and it would kind of make sense concidering that 16 has used animuses... animi...animi's? whatever...POSSIBLE SPOILER For those who have not used internet ever..<span class="ev_code_WHITE">bare in mind he is basically inside the animus anyway... the black room that is... </span> Spoiler Le Finish.

Back to more than 1/2 cities..
everyone also wants this, even if it stays with one city, it can get a bit boring and dull sticking in one certain place without using the joys of transport, i mean, constanstinople is beautiful i admit and so is cappadocia (even though its basically cavemanic) but i miss the joys of night time venice, or running along the rooftops of florence or spending a day in acre (specificly a sunday, acre is deffinately a sunday city...)

My last idea of this very unwell structured thread..
more/improved NPCs, people carrying carts up hills and such or young children playing a game with their siblings (obviously they are unkillable for obvious reasons) maybe some stray cats and dogs aswell.. and rats, that adds to the feeling of whichever century the game is set in, im pretty sure that rats were invented by the 1400's....

This has been a failure... and i have been iNJW

leave feedback and your own ideas...
-N
(If negative feedback, give reasons http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

iNJW
11-18-2011, 03:10 PM
hello, before you tell me, i would have put this in the "Assassin's Creed 3 (And Beyond)" Topic, but this is more to single out ideas about gameplay and other in game features :

i'm basically going to spread my imagination as far as i think it can go in the AC Universe, so here goes ; Things i think should be in AC3 or other spin offs in a couple of years :

Weather System (i think GTA5 is getting this), basically, it has weather patterns loaded in game so it will generally be realistic, example, i live in england, i woke up this morning, fog everywhere, steam coming out when i breathe, 2 hours later, bright sunlight, and then a couple of hours later, rain.. this is pretty much getting more popular in games and i dont think its just me that feels that running around in wherever the hell AC3 will be set (France/London/Egypt/Japan seem most likely at the moment) in torrential rain and running on rooftops would surely be something to remember, and the water effects I've seen in Revelations looked truly wonderful in 720p.

Ability To take Armour off and dye Ultimate Armour. this is something that i have seen being requested all over the forums, and i agree. the original outfits when the games first start are brilliant, and i don't particularly see this failing with the forum.. concidering everyone i've seen basically wants this... even if it is only a cosmetic skin, it would still be a nice addition to the game. Dying the Ultimate armour would be a nice touch too, i got the Ishak Pasha's armour yesterday and the first thing i tried was dying it Masyaf white, even though i knew it wouldn't work, i figured it was worth a try, but apparently not, surely im not the only one who thinks it would look good white and red...

More Outfits..
the annoying thing i found about AC:R was the deal with the outfits and editions.. i got animus, and now i don't have young altair's skin or the turkish armour... and i still have a locked space which is annoying me as if i am playing a game, EVERYTHING must be complete to the max http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif but yeah i would like to maybe see a Subject 16 Cosmetic Skin, and it would kind of make sense concidering that 16 has used animuses... animi...animi's? whatever...POSSIBLE SPOILER For those who have not used internet ever..<span class="ev_code_WHITE">bare in mind he is basically inside the animus anyway... the black room that is... </span> Spoiler Le Finish.

Back to more than 1/2 cities..
everyone also wants this, even if it stays with one city, it can get a bit boring and dull sticking in one certain place without using the joys of transport, i mean, constanstinople is beautiful i admit and so is cappadocia (even though its basically cavemanic) but i miss the joys of night time venice, or running along the rooftops of florence or spending a day in acre (specificly a sunday, acre is deffinately a sunday city...)

My last idea of this very unwell structured thread..
more/improved NPCs, people carrying carts up hills and such or young children playing a game with their siblings (obviously they are unkillable for obvious reasons) maybe some stray cats and dogs aswell.. and rats, that adds to the feeling of whichever century the game is set in, im pretty sure that rats were invented by the 1400's....

This has been a failure... and i have been iNJW

leave feedback and your own ideas...
-N
(If negative feedback, give reasons http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

Black_Widow9
11-18-2011, 03:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iNJW:
hello, before you tell me, i would have put this in the "Assassin's Creed 3 (And Beyond)" Topic, but this is more to single out ideas about gameplay and other in game features : </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sorry but please post it there. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif

If you want your Feedback to be heard regarding Revelations please post it here-
Assassin's Creed Revelations: Singleplayer Game feedback.[Do Not Post Spoilers!] (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3721023169)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>