PDA

View Full Version : Ac 4 ideas

big-naruto_fan1
04-03-2011, 08:28 PM
k guys i had some ideas for the next game first of all if we have recruits in teh next game i think we should be able to customize their colors just like Ezio can dye his own clothes in brotherhood so we could mix roman guilded onyx with florentine scarlet as an example also id like to chose their weapons even if it costs florins, i always figure out a good way to bring in the cash. it jus takes sum thinkin on how to do it. here is my best idea imo double sword now i dont mean great swords that would be 2 much 2 carry around just normal swords, but u can mix em up like the schiavona and scimatar fur ex one goes throught templars chest and other through his gut or maybe they can go through his eyes but most of all i want an x slash. now i personaly wouldnt carry around 2 hammer or maces that would be 2 much 4 me so yah. here comes another 1 of my better ideas long weapons like long swords and halbreds(how ever u spell it)and u could still carry a heavy weapons ex axe and halbred or spada lunga with a charlet. (it's a french long sword so its more like sharlay)now here is my second best idea team executions with recruit, here is how it works. u press ethier L2 or R2 once let up and then hold it (witch ever one summons ur recuits sorry cant remember even though i do it all the time)and them a ring expands like the apple of eden in Brohood and any one ib the circle would die. now here is sumthing i have 2 tuch on, Bullets. i mean thers six and ive seen the picture from the inventory in ac2 and like they are the size of ur pinkie toe nail and u can only carry six or possibly ten in brotherhood if u get enough Uplay points. i think 50 would be more like it but u make them hard to loot like the medicine in ac2 or really expensive. so please give me sum feed back and more ideas. and hopefully ubisoft will read this and consider what ive said i mean typed.

MOOSE OUT ASSASSINS oh yah 1 more thing a joke what do u get when an assassin marries a terminator
an assassinator, if thats even possible

big-naruto_fan1
04-03-2011, 08:34 PM
sorry i misspell things alot like wen i waz tolkin about the team execution i put ib instead of in, somtimes i wish these things were more spaced apart

big-naruto_fan1
04-03-2011, 09:38 PM
one more thing maybe scence leonardo said " I never forget a design" he could have people mount his war machines along with canons on top of ur assassin towers

masterfenix2009
04-03-2011, 09:50 PM
dont double post. you can edit http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ElleCore
04-04-2011, 03:41 AM
The next game will be AC 3, not 4, as Brotherhood was just a sequel to the 2nd game, and not 3rd part.

And you could use some spaces in that wall of text you got there.

Mr_Shade
04-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Please post in the ongoing thread: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/6831010868 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)