PDA

View Full Version : Press Button 0

josel
04-12-2008, 03:26 PM
Hi all,
On the tutorial block 2 were I am in a ring sword fighting. I am trying to do a combo kill but the tips say press butoon 0 (left mouse button) to attack and press button 0 again when your sword makes contact.
I am using the default keys on P.C. But each time I press button 0 (left mouse button) I just swing the sword. I also do the grab move and attack my opponent whilst he is on the floor and press the 0 button but again the sword only swings at my opponent.

What am I doing wrong?

Thankyou josel

josel
04-12-2008, 03:26 PM
Hi all,
On the tutorial block 2 were I am in a ring sword fighting. I am trying to do a combo kill but the tips say press butoon 0 (left mouse button) to attack and press button 0 again when your sword makes contact.
I am using the default keys on P.C. But each time I press button 0 (left mouse button) I just swing the sword. I also do the grab move and attack my opponent whilst he is on the floor and press the 0 button but again the sword only swings at my opponent.

What am I doing wrong?

Thankyou josel

FYTJ
04-12-2008, 03:31 PM
You might be pushing it too quickly. Combos are a matter of timing and the stress during combat(which is pretty normal, especially in the beginning) unconsciously makes you mash buttons. Try pushing it in different "rythms" until you find the one you're meant to use. Also, make sure you're not pushing the right button at the same time without noticing: this will cause you to block all the time but not attack.
Good luck mastering the controls! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

josel
04-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Thankyou FYTJ

smoothlegs
09-13-2008, 11:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I am having the same problem. Was just wondering if josel was able
to conquer the sword fighting.

I've spent alot of time trying different timing and combos and
mine isn't working still.