PDA

View Full Version : playing downloade extra maps

wilstek50
01-12-2010, 08:41 AM
i'm trying to play some single player maps i've downloaded but i cant find the following folder to place it in. "%CoJ2 installation folder%\CoJ2\Data\MapsExtra". could someone clarify for me where to find this folder . thanks

wilstek50
01-12-2010, 08:41 AM
i'm trying to play some single player maps i've downloaded but i cant find the following folder to place it in. "%CoJ2 installation folder%\CoJ2\Data\MapsExtra". could someone clarify for me where to find this folder . thanks

Vladd90
01-12-2010, 09:54 AM
First of all, install patch 1.1. Then, if you can't find this folder "%CoJ2 installation folder%\CoJ2\Data\MapsExtra", create it yourself.

wilstek50
01-12-2010, 12:27 PM
thanks very much for the quik response

wilstek50
01-13-2010, 02:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vladd90:
First of all, install patch 1.1. Then, if you can't find this folder "%CoJ2 installation folder%\CoJ2\Data\MapsExtra", create it yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>hello me again, apparently its not that simple. I created a folder "MapsExtra" in
"CoJ2\Data\ and placed the file "Beauregard" in this "MapsExtra" folder. When I start the game and go in extra mission it doesn't show up. what did i do wrong? thanks for any help you can give me. P.s. I wonder if the first part of the file reference "%CoJ2 installation folder\" should be created to. if so, where should I place it under?

seir
01-13-2010, 03:50 AM
I show you my example. I have my game and 1.1 Patch in "D:\Games\COJBiB" so the maps should go to: "D:\Games\COJBiB\CoJ2\Data\MapsExtra" for SP maps and "D:\Games\COJBiB\CoJ2\Data\MapsNet" for MP maps.

Make sure that patch 1.1 installed correctly. Instalator should inform you about success. Maybe there's a problem with patch instalation?