PDA

View Full Version : Assassin creed only in past ?

Cboycorben
09-22-2007, 04:40 AM
Indeed, some element remind me that there is a relatin with the other future times.

As for example:

1.Certain movement of the character irréele for time(period).
2.Interferances in videos as if we looked in past
3.Then in official presentation one sees at the end a board which looks like a screen of option but for the character!

At the end the player makes move quickly his joystik so that we do not see too much what is written.

I am going to look for the video, to show her(it) to you.

But we shall say that a player evolves in a world which is not his, or there are manipulations is genetic or temporal.

Already that I was impatient to see it but even there more.

I am sorry for my poor quality English...

Bye every one

Corben

Cboycorben
09-22-2007, 04:40 AM
Indeed, some element remind me that there is a relatin with the other future times.

As for example:

3.Then in official presentation one sees at the end a board which looks like a screen of option but for the character!

At the end the player makes move quickly his joystik so that we do not see too much what is written.

But we shall say that a player evolves in a world which is not his, or there are manipulations is genetic or temporal.

Already that I was impatient to see it but even there more.

I am sorry for my poor quality English...

Bye every one

Corben

jonavoly
09-22-2007, 05:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cboycorben:

As for example:

But we shall say that a player evolves in a world which is not his, or there are manipulations is genetic or temporal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The game is entirely in the past, although it is the genetic memory of an individual in the (near) future.

The glyphs are what is called 'the glitch' and refers to a matrix style genetic memory viewer, the character moves just normal for any time, how would you know how he moved?

Cboycorben
09-23-2007, 06:38 AM
hello

Thank you for your answers .

Wait and see

Corben

moqqy
09-23-2007, 06:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jonavoly:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cboycorben:

As for example:

But we shall say that a player evolves in a world which is not his, or there are manipulations is genetic or temporal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The game is entirely in the past, although it is the genetic memory of an individual in the (near) future.

The glyphs are what is called 'the glitch' and refers to a matrix style genetic memory viewer, the character moves just normal for any time, how would you know how he moved? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually they have said that 5% or 10% of the game shall be played in present day or future.

AirRon_2K7
09-23-2007, 07:45 AM
really moqqy? do you have a source or link please

Lhorkan
09-23-2007, 07:48 AM
I remember something like that as well.

ScytheOfGrim
09-23-2007, 07:49 AM
i dont remember 5 or 10%.. i remember a whole game... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Magnus_LTD
09-23-2007, 08:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
i dont remember 5 or 10%.. i remember a whole game... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've allso heard that the sequal is going to be in the future....

SloppyCracker
09-23-2007, 08:17 AM
I've heard... that Altáir doesn't wear any underwear... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

moqqy
09-23-2007, 08:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
really moqqy? do you have a source or link please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, they said so in a interview. That 5%-10% of the gameplay in Assassin's creed will be in future.

Cboycorben
09-24-2007, 11:17 AM
thank you very much for all

corben

the_assassin_07
09-24-2007, 11:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I've heard... that Altáir doesn't wear any underwear... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No wonder he moves so quickly and agile http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif.