PDA

View Full Version : G-11 glider and mistel questions

slo_1_2_3
04-01-2006, 10:37 AM
Ok what is the towing plane for the g-11 and how is it I get ai to carry the mistel? I can get them to start on the runway right behind me and then the mistels wheel collapse and they fall down.And what other aircraft are attachable to other planes? Thanx for any help.

slo_1_2_3
04-01-2006, 10:37 AM
Ok what is the towing plane for the g-11 and how is it I get ai to carry the mistel? I can get them to start on the runway right behind me and then the mistels wheel collapse and they fall down.And what other aircraft are attachable to other planes? Thanx for any help.

_VR_ScorpionWorm
04-01-2006, 10:50 AM
C47 tows the G-11. AI can not pilot the mistel unless it is an airstart, if you try to get them to start on the runway with you they break. Only Human pilots should fly the Mistel combination. Instructions to attach Mistel and other towed craft(such as the ME363) can be found either in the manuals or the ReadMe files in the main FB directory.

Another aircraft that can have attachable is the TB3SPB, uses the I16SPB model aircraft to attach to the wings, once again, instructions in one of the readme's. I'm a bit busy at the moment so I can't search for which one exactly has it. Can search later on today though.

slo_1_2_3
04-01-2006, 11:22 AM
Thanx.

woofiedog
04-01-2006, 11:46 AM
slo_1_2_3... you should be able to find the info at the Airwarfare site... I should add UberDemon program has these all set-up and ready to go.