PDA

View Full Version : A quick suggestion for the controls settings

TX-WarHawk
10-10-2004, 03:35 PM
I was remembering when I played that B17 game by Microprose(R.I.P.), think it was named the Mighty 8th, and it had a considerable number of bindings simply to take off in it. Combining that with all the requests for B17's, B29's and Lancaster to name a few, it would be nice to have a pre-set list of "control teamplates", one with the whole keyboard mapped with all you need in order to use a 4-engine bomber, and one for an one-engined airplane. So you can spend a couple of hours making the perfect control settings for each kind of plane. A neat-o thingy, but as the thread's name sayz, it's a quick sugggestion.

TX-WarHawk
10-10-2004, 03:35 PM
I was remembering when I played that B17 game by Microprose(R.I.P.), think it was named the Mighty 8th, and it had a considerable number of bindings simply to take off in it. Combining that with all the requests for B17's, B29's and Lancaster to name a few, it would be nice to have a pre-set list of "control teamplates", one with the whole keyboard mapped with all you need in order to use a 4-engine bomber, and one for an one-engined airplane. So you can spend a couple of hours making the perfect control settings for each kind of plane. A neat-o thingy, but as the thread's name sayz, it's a quick sugggestion.

clint-ruin
10-10-2004, 06:02 PM
You can do this by making a new Pilot profile in the games main menu. But this doesn't help you out all that much if you're online. This has come up before and it would be a good idea.