PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Joshuajr2010
01-09-2010, 08:41 PM
I just wanted to know something. I went into the Basilica San Marco Assassin's tomb and it's a bit difficult and I don't really feel like doing it any more. The timed stuff are killing me. Is there any way to get out? I tried going back to the place where you first get in and turning off my Xbox but when I went back I was still in there. Any help would be very useful.

Joshuajr2010
01-09-2010, 08:41 PM
I just wanted to know something. I went into the Basilica San Marco Assassin's tomb and it's a bit difficult and I don't really feel like doing it any more. The timed stuff are killing me. Is there any way to get out? I tried going back to the place where you first get in and turning off my Xbox but when I went back I was still in there. Any help would be very useful.

InfernalTyrant
01-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Have you tried going to the start menu and abort memory? I'm not sure if it will work but that's what I would do.

Joshuajr2010
01-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks, it worked.

Shockrifle
01-10-2010, 03:56 AM
Hi...How do I equip throwing knifes, for the practise at Leonardo.s.i have 10 showing in supplies...

InfernalTyrant
01-10-2010, 04:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shockrifle:
Hi...How do I equip throwing knifes, for the practise at Leonardo.s.i have 10 showing in supplies... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hold R2 and then move the left analog stick to the knives, then let go of R2. I you're on 360, then press the equivalent to R2, the back right trigger.