PDA

View Full Version : How is our friend Oleg Maddox doing?

heywooood
06-02-2005, 09:16 PM
This being his 'recovery room' I thought this would be the place to ask.

Neck injuries can leave their victim with chronic pain...if I may give advice, please do not rely on medication and instead try to use physical therapy and muscle conditioning, those drugs can do much more harm than good.

I recommend this forum for therapy Oleg - it should thicken your skin and the resulting jaw clenching from reading and reacting to some of our most vocal members' lucid and knowledgeable posts can only help you regain your strength more swiftly.

Thanks for the flight sim, pal - its the best beyond a doubt regardless of what the avid fans of one or another particular plane say...
Like a great referee once told me, "if one side loves you and the other side hates you after the game, you did a bad job....they should both be unhappy, but still be able to thank you for being there"

I have no doubt that these sims will only get better and better as the power of our PC's continues to grow - I am sure that much of what people complain about is due almost entirely to the restrictions and limitations of current household computers vs the absolute volumn and complexity of the code you have written.

Keep going Oleg - you have raised the bar high with FB/PF...BoB will raise it again and will probably answer the question "how high is up?"

heywooood
06-02-2005, 09:16 PM
This being his 'recovery room' I thought this would be the place to ask.

Neck injuries can leave their victim with chronic pain...if I may give advice, please do not rely on medication and instead try to use physical therapy and muscle conditioning, those drugs can do much more harm than good.

I recommend this forum for therapy Oleg - it should thicken your skin and the resulting jaw clenching from reading and reacting to some of our most vocal members' lucid and knowledgeable posts can only help you regain your strength more swiftly.

Thanks for the flight sim, pal - its the best beyond a doubt regardless of what the avid fans of one or another particular plane say...
Like a great referee once told me, "if one side loves you and the other side hates you after the game, you did a bad job....they should both be unhappy, but still be able to thank you for being there"

I have no doubt that these sims will only get better and better as the power of our PC's continues to grow - I am sure that much of what people complain about is due almost entirely to the restrictions and limitations of current household computers vs the absolute volumn and complexity of the code you have written.

Keep going Oleg - you have raised the bar high with FB/PF...BoB will raise it again and will probably answer the question "how high is up?"

Snuffly
06-02-2005, 10:57 PM
mmmk what the heck, someone posts something very sweet and dear just to check on how the MASTER is doing!!!! and noone can reply!!!???

Well anyways, very nice wordas their heywooood
Very nice indeed, I hope nothing like a car crash will ever happen again.
At least it wasnt a plane crash.... *knock on wood*

jk , lubs u oleg!

SeaFireLIV
06-03-2005, 02:45 AM
Yes, Oleg. Are you better now? We hope so.

GerritJ9
06-03-2005, 09:21 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif Nice one, Seafire LIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif