PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Oleg, You've set another Standard with Pacific Fighters!

JG51Beolke
10-30-2004, 05:22 PM
I'm enjoying the game very much. The realism and graphis are spectacular. No one will ever match or even come close to this sim. When I first took off and landed during Carrier Ops, I was amazed. It's absolutely fantastic. And the planes are superb. It installed with no problems and none during gameplay.

Thank You !!!!

GR142_Astro
10-31-2004, 12:07 AM
Couldn't agree with you more.

Oleg, 1C and the rest of the gang that worked on this continue to outdo themselves. I hope PF converts the last of the CFSM crowd over to a new Pacific!

GR142-Pipper
10-31-2004, 12:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG51Beolke:
I'm enjoying the game very much. The realism and graphis are spectacular. No one will ever match or even come close to this sim. When I first took off and landed during Carrier Ops, I was amazed. It's absolutely fantastic. And the planes are superb. It installed with no problems and none during gameplay.

Thank You !!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Concur. Oleg and company have done an excellent job. A few tweeks here and there as comes with any software introduction and it will be even better. Well done!

GR142-Pipper

VVS-Manuc
10-31-2004, 03:00 AM
Too much Bugs, mistakes and still "questionable" performance datas for a full price game! Wasn't it tested before?

fuser59
10-31-2004, 09:26 AM
Geesh Manuc!

Arent there other threads out there you can use to xpress your frustrations besides this one dedicated to the passion of the sim? Get a grip man, and show some appreciation here for what has to be man's best attempt to give "YOU" the most accurate feeling possible to experience WW2 over the Pacific. Oleg Maddox and crew have literally worn away thousands of programming hours to do this, so just pay the man, and enjoy!

LuftKuhMist
10-31-2004, 10:15 PM
Be sure that EVERY game team is worn out after an end of production rush... even the programmers of skull cracker, cat fight and ambulance driver... Oleg isn't a martyr, he does his job.

Good Job on PF... But not as good as previous titles from 1C.

rlk
10-31-2004, 11:50 PM
Agree...very much!

Carrier landings at dusk (or at anytime) after a successful mission are some of the most exciting moments I've had in IL-2 to date!

Lovin' this sim!

Miki40
11-01-2004, 07:18 AM
It`s of my HD until they came with all the fixes!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

JG51Beolke
11-01-2004, 02:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rlk:
Agree...very much!

Carrier landings at dusk (or at anytime) after a successful mission are some of the most exciting moments I've had in IL-2 to date!

Lovin' this sim! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to admit, Every time I make it back to the Carrier and have a successful landing, retract the hook and fold the wings and put the chocks back in, I just laugh in awe and amazement. It's like going back in time 60 years.