PDA

View Full Version : EPIC SPOILERS for who hasn't finished ACB What subject 16 ment.

Tijntm
10-15-2011, 11:33 AM
When I first got all the subject 16 puzzles in ACB I thought he was talking about Lucy being a betrayer. But when I made my second play-through I thought he was talking about Juno being the backstabber because Desmond and Lucy where descendants from Adam Eve. Eve came in contact with a piece of eden making her resistant to the brainwashing, she woke up Adam and they fled away together making the first Assassin's.
What I'm trying to say is Juno is trying to stop you from knowing the thruth by making you stab Lucy and putting you in a coma. I don't think Lucy is a bad guy but those who came before might be.

Tijntm
10-15-2011, 11:33 AM
When I first got all the subject 16 puzzles in ACB I thought he was talking about Lucy being a betrayer. But when I made my second play-through I thought he was talking about Juno being the backstabber because Desmond and Lucy where descendants from Adam Eve. Eve came in contact with a piece of eden making her resistant to the brainwashing, she woke up Adam and they fled away together making the first Assassin's.
What I'm trying to say is Juno is trying to stop you from knowing the thruth by making you stab Lucy and putting you in a coma. I don't think Lucy is a bad guy but those who came before might be.

ace3001
10-15-2011, 07:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tijntm:
What I'm trying to say is Juno is trying to stop you from knowing the thruth by making you stab Lucy and putting you in a coma. I don't think Lucy is a bad guy but those who came before might be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not all TWCB. What I feel is that Minerva is the good guy (girl :P ) and Juno is the bad one. Kinda fits with Greek and Roman mythology where goddess Hera/Juno wasn't the best there was.