PDA

View Full Version : Padlock Enemy?

ShrikeHawk
03-12-2007, 02:52 PM
I have a merged fb/aes/pf installation. I had patched all the way to 4.04 but then downgraded to 4.01 (hopefully to avoid some overly sensitive control issues).

All that is background for my question... I am trying get "padlock enemy" (default F4) to work for me but it has no apparent effect. I am trying this from within the cockpit while an enemy is in view. Are there some special preconditions for padlock enemy to work?

Thanks.

ShrikeHawk
03-12-2007, 02:52 PM
I have a merged fb/aes/pf installation. I had patched all the way to 4.04 but then downgraded to 4.01 (hopefully to avoid some overly sensitive control issues).

All that is background for my question... I am trying get "padlock enemy" (default F4) to work for me but it has no apparent effect. I am trying this from within the cockpit while an enemy is in view. Are there some special preconditions for padlock enemy to work?

Thanks.

x6BL_Brando
03-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Check your Difficulty settings in the in-game mission set-up screen. It's on the second page of settings, click Next on the 1st screen..... Make sure Padlock Off is not enabled (= no red light) and hit Back twice to return to the Mission set-up screen.

Note that you can only access Difficulty before you load the mission - and that you cannot alter the Difficulty settings in a Campaign once you have started it.

Hope that helps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

B

ShrikeHawk
03-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Thanks! I'll give that a try when I get back home.