PDA

View Full Version : saving game

basementjackal
05-09-2008, 03:57 PM
How do you save if citizen saving and other supposedly ways to save are not working? I just got this game yesterday played it last night and was very discouraged to learn that my progress was not saved. I read the messages and tried 4 times to kill tamir and do a citizen save or a viewpoint.
everytime I quit I had to start over at the bureau. Is there a solution or should I just quit playing now!

basementjackal
05-09-2008, 03:57 PM
How do you save if citizen saving and other supposedly ways to save are not working? I just got this game yesterday played it last night and was very discouraged to learn that my progress was not saved. I read the messages and tried 4 times to kill tamir and do a citizen save or a viewpoint.
everytime I quit I had to start over at the bureau. Is there a solution or should I just quit playing now!

Bobfish_Almight
05-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Once you perform an assassination you have to go back to the assassin's bureau and wait for all the talking to finish. It saves a couple of seconds afterwards. o save citizens you have to kill all of the guards and get the alert to end, then talk to the citizen you saved to complete

Oronra1989
05-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Easiest way to save is to just go to the bureau and enter into your main mission, then run up the wall to get out and it'll save it for you.

When you restart the game it'll be you in the bureau just before you got given leave to do your mission.I'm guessing they did it that way so you can hear your mission again in case you've forgotten.

Bobfish_Almight
05-10-2008, 06:21 AM
I didn't actually think of that. Well spotted