PDA

View Full Version : I just want to know

jlpilkey
08-13-2006, 12:00 AM
i just want to know has anyone had patrols where the hole british navy is after them no mater where you go. im just bring this up because for my last 2 patrols no matter where i went there was always 2 to 5 aircraft trying to bomb me followed bye 2 to 4 destroyers coming from all directions. and this is threw out the hole patrols not just every once and a while so is this because of new technologie they got or just part of a super lendlease programe.

jlpilkey
08-13-2006, 12:00 AM
i just want to know has anyone had patrols where the hole british navy is after them no mater where you go. im just bring this up because for my last 2 patrols no matter where i went there was always 2 to 5 aircraft trying to bomb me followed bye 2 to 4 destroyers coming from all directions. and this is threw out the hole patrols not just every once and a while so is this because of new technologie they got or just part of a super lendlease programe.

tuddley3
08-13-2006, 12:51 AM
If you know about the WWII history in this area of the map, it is pretty accurate. Also look at the map that came in the box, it will show you approximately where you will run into certain ships & aircraft.

It is also possible for the aircraft to report back to base on your location, and send those warships after you. I still get blown away with what this Sim can do, I've been playing hardcore now for about 2 months.

jlpilkey
08-13-2006, 08:19 AM
oh i already kmow that the ai is smart in this game its just the fact that it happens more often in grids de,df,dr,these are grid that have no aircoverage in 1942 i can understand getting hit else where but its just the fact that it happens in those grids is there something like a task force out there because in everyother petrol i had it was mostly smothe sailing but then its just those last 2 patrols. and as for history i can only see the americans enter the war but that was only 7 mounths ago