PDA

View Full Version : So can you replay the levels?!

The_Hassassin
04-04-2008, 08:20 PM
So I guess I beat the game...
I came out of the machine, and got the Eagle Vision. It doesn't seem there is anything else to do.

I'd like to get back into the machine though, to just mess around on the last level so I have all the places unlocked and all the powerups etc.

How do I do that? Starting "New" overwrites the old game, and theres no way back into the machine!

The_Hassassin
04-04-2008, 08:20 PM
So I guess I beat the game...
I came out of the machine, and got the Eagle Vision. It doesn't seem there is anything else to do.

I'd like to get back into the machine though, to just mess around on the last level so I have all the places unlocked and all the powerups etc.

How do I do that? Starting "New" overwrites the old game, and theres no way back into the machine!

Tela
04-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Once you have gone through the credits, you can go back into the Animus and replay the different memory blocks, yes.

The_Hassassin
04-04-2008, 08:40 PM
You have to watch the credits EVERYTIME you want to go back and play!?

Kaxen6
04-04-2008, 08:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Hassassin:
You have to watch the credits EVERYTIME you want to go back and play!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. though you have to hear Al Mualim rant again every time...

ScytheOfGrim
04-04-2008, 09:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
No. though you have to hear Al Mualim rant again every time... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly why I would prefer the credits to roll again... &gt;_&gt;

the_assassin_07
04-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Yeah at least it would be a bit of entertainment http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif.