PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Ideas

Kubach
04-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Hello i have some Suggestions and ideas for Assassins Creed

1) You should make 2 Champaigns one for single player and one for Co-op Where you need to teamwork to complete the missions, and then the rest of it just like Singleplayer.

2) Well this is just a thing i want but you should be able to take your armor on and off like in start of the game you got no armor when you get some your able to take it on and of.

3) Then i would suggest that you make some different distrects where there is different guards example, one District France and another is Italy, and then a few gangs.

4) That with the recruit thing i think that is awesome keep on with that, but the Romulos armor you get at last, i don't think it looks so good at an assassin i think its more like a viking or something except the hood of course, but just doesn't seems like a Assassin Armor.

5)Then its like in Assassins Creed 1 and 2 where you got some different countries, that you can move to, I think that was awesome so that you don't get to see the same places all the time.

That was all the Ideas and Suggestions i had.

Keep up the awesome work with does Assassins Creed Their are really awesome. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Kubach
04-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Hello i have some Suggestions and ideas for Assassins Creed

1) You should make 2 Champaigns one for single player and one for Co-op Where you need to teamwork to complete the missions, and then the rest of it just like Singleplayer.

2) Well this is just a thing i want but you should be able to take your armor on and off like in start of the game you got no armor when you get some your able to take it on and of.

3) Then i would suggest that you make some different distrects where there is different guards example, one District France and another is Italy, and then a few gangs.

4) That with the recruit thing i think that is awesome keep on with that, but the Romulos armor you get at last, i don't think it looks so good at an assassin i think its more like a viking or something except the hood of course, but just doesn't seems like a Assassin Armor.

5)Then its like in Assassins Creed 1 and 2 where you got some different countries, that you can move to, I think that was awesome so that you don't get to see the same places all the time.

That was all the Ideas and Suggestions i had.

Keep up the awesome work with does Assassins Creed Their are really awesome. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

magesupermaster
04-02-2011, 04:51 PM
1)Co-Op needs to be justified.

5)Those were different cities/regions, not countries.

BTW, welcome to the forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Kubach
04-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Okay i'll remember that Megamaster and yeah it was regions i meant just english is not my primary language so i could not remember what else to call it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Bluebomber341
04-23-2011, 03:33 PM
I think ubisoft should make a remake of assassins creed 1 with a more in depth storyline and more development on altiar. The missions should be designed like ac2, meaning not repetitive. You should be able to use a crossbow too, and i would like flashbacks in altairs past that you can interact with (like fight ppl or talk to ppl)Also in General, I think that assassins creed needs to be more challenging, with difficulty levels that are inspired by the series like easy:Assassin Recruit medium: Apprentice hard: Assassin Harder: Master Assassin Hardest: Altiar and that how easy assassins creed is now should be on the normal level while up to the hardest level, it was like the ac1 prototype, you could only get hit once or twice and you dealt the same damage as your opponent. I think this should be done cuz assassins creed is more about stealth, assassins do not just bombard an estate and yell that they want to kill someone, they hide in the shadows, lurk around, make silent kills, stick to the shadows, find their target, and bam. Assassinate. however, in assassins creed, you can just challenge 30 soldiers and kill them without being close to desychronized and jump off a 3 story building and not break a leg. i would also like to have ac3 have the old ac1 system in part, where you can kick and counter the enemy and so can they. They should be able to counter you and stab you on the ground, but with the option to counter them back. also, when you kill someone with your sword in ac1 without countering, their position where there almost dead and screaming should be put back in for realism. i would also like to have it harder to aim throwing knives and crossbows in the harder levels of difficulty as its two easy to kill a target by locking on to them with a ranged weapon equiped. o and if their will be guns in the next assassins creed, their should be a warning sign at your screen telling you that a gunmen is aiming for you so you can dodge the bullet, as in the hardest mode you should die upon impact of one bullet ino this is really long, but i would like to see assassins creed more challenging, as i was bored at how easy brotherhood was.

swiftkinfe
04-23-2011, 09:34 PM
Just saying the Armor thing is semi solved. After beating the game without unlocking the armor of brutus go back to a mission before getting the shoulder pad from niccolo. Use the tunnels to go to tiber island that should also be the only place open. Go in and after leaving you can wander freely around Rome in the default outfit.

crash3
04-24-2011, 05:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bluebomber341:
I think ubisoft should make a remake of assassins creed 1 with a more in depth storyline and more development on altiar. The missions should be designed like ac2, meaning not repetitive. You should be able to use a crossbow too, and i would like flashbacks in altairs past that you can interact with (like fight ppl or talk to ppl)Also in General, I think that assassins creed needs to be more challenging, with difficulty levels that are inspired by the series like easy:Assassin Recruit medium: Apprentice hard: Assassin Harder: Master Assassin Hardest: Altiar and that how easy assassins creed is now should be on the normal level while up to the hardest level, it was like the ac1 prototype, you could only get hit once or twice and you dealt the same damage as your opponent. I think this should be done cuz assassins creed is more about stealth, assassins do not just bombard an estate and yell that they want to kill someone, they hide in the shadows, lurk around, make silent kills, stick to the shadows, find their target, and bam. Assassinate. however, in assassins creed, you can just challenge 30 soldiers and kill them without being close to desychronized and jump off a 3 story building and not break a leg. i would also like to have ac3 have the old ac1 system in part, where you can kick and counter the enemy and so can they. They should be able to counter you and stab you on the ground, but with the option to counter them back. also, when you kill someone with your sword in ac1 without countering, their position where there almost dead and screaming should be put back in for realism. i would also like to have it harder to aim throwing knives and crossbows in the harder levels of difficulty as its two easy to kill a target by locking on to them with a ranged weapon equiped. o and if their will be guns in the next assassins creed, their should be a warning sign at your screen telling you that a gunmen is aiming for you so you can dodge the bullet, as in the hardest mode you should die upon impact of one bullet ino this is really long, but i would like to see assassins creed more challenging, as i was bored at how easy brotherhood was. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i like your comment, have you checked my discussion "release improved version of AC1!"? post your comment on it

Inorganic9_2
04-24-2011, 07:08 AM
Don't knock it. I'd love to be given champagne for playing AC!

DavisP92
04-24-2011, 08:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
1)Co-Op needs to be justified.

5)Those were different cities/regions, not countries.

BTW, welcome to the forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have 2 ideas that can justify co-op, 1. there can be two new characters (siblings) that go in the animus. They re-live they ancestors' lives, who are siblings too. 2. It doesn't really have to have the animus, we can relive the lives of two assassins that just work together. But i like my first idea more :P

Pavan_NL
04-24-2011, 10:38 AM
I would rather have an unjustified co-op mode, than no co-op at all.

reini03
04-24-2011, 02:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
Don't knock it. I'd love to be given champagne for playing AC! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He's even talking about TWO champagnes! That would be awesome.

Back to the topic.
Yeah, a co-op mode would be really awesome, as long as it is justified properly. Maybe just two templars at Abstergo, who are using the DDS (Data Dump Scanner, check AC Wiki) or the Animus and... well. Playing as two Templars, maybe a bit higher ranked and searching for a PoE, a bit similar to the story as an Assassin. Doing some contracts, killing assassins (that would be interesting, as long as those were really hard to beat), defending thingies like the Castel Sant'Angelo. That would be a really awesome addition to the game - as long as it is developed well. I'd play that.

Swiftay77
04-24-2011, 04:37 PM
I would like to see Weather implemented into the game. i mean that mission in AC:B where it started raining was amazing, that was the best mission imo. Also i would like to see the weather effect Desmond/Ancestor. Example: when raining have the player slide a little and the free running/parkour becomes a little slower.

Another idea is one that alot of people want implemnted and that is the ability to remove all armor this also would make the game harder which is a good thing as the game is to easy for some.

Others may not want this but i think it's a great idea...
On the Xbox 360 version of the game have
2 Discs. One for Singleplayer and the other for Multiplayer, the reason i suggest this is because it will give you more space on the discs for more content.

I personally would like to see a form of co-op involved in the next installment something like at the start of AC 1 where Altair, Malik and his brother are on a mission except only 2 assassins. In AC:B when you and lucy are going through the tunnels to get to the sanctuary you have to unlock doors and things something like that but with both players having to help each other. thats just one thing you could do theres alot more you could do with a co-op part to the game. These days we very rarely see a splt screen type game. Splinter Cell Conviction executed the Co-op Campaign very well in my eyes it could of gone a little further though but done very well.

Anyway i'm rambling lol i got loadz of ideas.

wabashop2011
04-24-2011, 04:50 PM
A co-op with 2 Assassin brothers who are on Altair and Ezios level, Id be down for that.

Borgia Reject | PSN: wabashop

reini03
04-24-2011, 04:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kennedy1992:
I would like to see Weather implemented into the game. i mean that mission in AC:B where it started raining was amazing, that was the best mission imo. Also i would like to see the weather effect Desmond/Ancestor. Example: when raining have the player slide a little and the free running/parkour becomes a little slower.

Another idea is one that alot of people want implemnted and that is the ability to remove all armor this also would make the game harder which is a good thing as the game is to easy for some.

Others may not want this but i think it's a great idea...
On the Xbox 360 version of the game have
2 Discs. One for Singleplayer and the other for Multiplayer, the reason i suggest this is because it will give you more space on the discs for more content.

I personally would like to see a form of co-op involved in the next installment something like at the start of AC 1 where Altair, Malik and his brother are on a mission except only 2 assassins. In AC:B when you and lucy are going through the tunnels to get to the sanctuary you have to unlock doors and things something like that but with both players having to help each other. thats just one thing you could do theres alot more you could do with a co-op part to the game. These days we very rarely see a splt screen type game. Splinter Cell Conviction executed the Co-op Campaign very well in my eyes it could of gone a little further though but done very well.

Anyway i'm rambling lol i got loadz of ideas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I totally agree with you. Just... is a 2nd disc for the Xbox needed? I don't know. Are there games that actually use 2 discs? Blu-rays provide way more space (10GB more, if I remember correctly), but aren't the DVDs Xbox games use enough?

Swiftay77
04-24-2011, 05:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:

I totally agree with you. Just... is a 2nd disc for the Xbox needed? I don't know. Are there games that actually use 2 discs? Blu-rays provide way more space (10GB more, if I remember correctly), but aren't the DVDs Xbox games use enough? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bluray i think has 10GB where as DVD has 8Gb but Microsoft Security check take up a whole 1GB so only 7GB for the game.
(Microsoft currently working on new disc which will have new security checks and we will have a bit more space. Atlest that's what i have read)

Yeah Mass Effect 2, Dead Space, Final Fantasy All use 2 Discs, well final fantasy used 3 lol. 2 Discs might not be needed but it would be nice, it would give the Developers a bit more space for the next installment. Personally i feel that AC:B content/story was cut short because the Multiplayer was implemented but if they decided to introduce 2 discs we could have so much more for Singleplayer and Multiplayer. The PS3 can handle it on 1 disc, introduce 2 discs for the 360 and we could have Singleplayer on Disc 1 and have the Online/offline Multiplayer on Disc 2. iv'e came up with a pros/cons list it's not long as i can't think right now but it's a start.

Pros:
More Content (Regions/Cities, Weapons, Outfits, Missions, Side Missions/Templar Lairs,)
More Replay Ability (With increased Capacity there would be alot more to do in the game world, Different Difficulty Levels)
More Profit (The devs could bring out more DLC they would bring out Singleplayer DLC plus the Online Multiplayer plus the Co-op DLC)

Cons:
None i can fine i would say having to change discs but you really wouldn't have to if you want to play Multiplayer put disc 2 in, if you want to play Singleplayer put disc one in.
Even if we had to change disc i can't see why anyone would complain lol.

reini03
04-25-2011, 04:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kennedy1992:

Bluray i think has 10GB where as DVD has 8Gb but Microsoft Security check take up a whole 1GB so only 7GB for the game.
(Microsoft currently working on new disc which will have new security checks and we will have a bit more space. Atlest that's what i have read)

Yeah Mass Effect 2, Dead Space, Final Fantasy All use 2 Discs, well final fantasy used 3 lol. 2 Discs might not be needed but it would be nice, it would give the Developers a bit more space for the next installment. Personally i feel that AC:B content/story was cut short because the Multiplayer was implemented but if they decided to introduce 2 discs we could have so much more for Singleplayer and Multiplayer. The PS3 can handle it on 1 disc, introduce 2 discs for the 360 and we could have Singleplayer on Disc 1 and have the Online/offline Multiplayer on Disc 2. iv'e came up with a pros/cons list it's not long as i can't think right now but it's a start.

Pros:
More Content (Regions/Cities, Weapons, Outfits, Missions, Side Missions/Templar Lairs,)
More Replay Ability (With increased Capacity there would be alot more to do in the game world, Different Difficulty Levels)
More Profit (The devs could bring out more DLC they would bring out Singleplayer DLC plus the Online Multiplayer plus the Co-op DLC)

Cons:
None i can fine i would say having to change discs but you really wouldn't have to if you want to play Multiplayer put disc 2 in, if you want to play Singleplayer put disc one in.
Even if we had to change disc i can't see why anyone would complain lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wikipedia says...
Blu-ray: 25 Gb
DVD: 4.7Gb
HD DVD: 15Gb (are Xbox games using HD DVDs?)

Whatever. If it is needed, Ubi should do what you said :P

Swiftay77
04-25-2011, 06:41 AM
Oh i didn't know Bluray was 25GB thats good lol
Xbox uses Dual layer DVD... The Xbox 360 does have a HD Dvd Player but games don't use HD Dvds sadly. yeah i hope they do i really want the last installment to the AC series to complete the story among other things. hope they don't milk the series to much.

reini03
04-25-2011, 06:50 AM
Oh i didn't know Bluray was 25GB thats good lol
Xbox uses Dual layer DVD... The Xbox 360 does have a HD Dvd Player but games don't use HD Dvds sadly. yeah i hope they do i really want the last installment to the AC series to complete the story among other things. hope they don't milk the series to much. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a really big difference then, lol.
And about milking that cashcow... I don't care. At least not if the upcoming game(s) is/are good.

Black_Widow9
04-25-2011, 10:55 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post your Feedback here-
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Game and DLC Feedback Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3131006519)

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>