PDA

View Full Version : A question/idea

K_Falcon
09-17-2007, 08:24 PM
I dont know what words to put in search to find if this thread has been made already but it would probably be something else.

I think it would be cool if when you pass the game when you start all over you can still have the same Altair you have at the end like a character save or something.

If youve played FABLE then you might know but I dont want it to be RPG just like keep the stats and equipment you have and have it at the start.

K_Falcon
09-17-2007, 08:24 PM
I dont know what words to put in search to find if this thread has been made already but it would probably be something else.

I think it would be cool if when you pass the game when you start all over you can still have the same Altair you have at the end like a character save or something.

If youve played FABLE then you might know but I dont want it to be RPG just like keep the stats and equipment you have and have it at the start.

Trinox-NL
09-17-2007, 11:32 PM
I don't think that will happen, mostly because of the fact that you loose all your weapons after the first mission.

EDIT: O_O My first post http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

cooldude6681
09-18-2007, 12:55 AM
It's possible...SCDA (360) did it, Dead Rising did it. Personally, though, I don't think they'll do it (it wasn't done in PoP, after all).