PDA

View Full Version : Something is wrond with my AC:brotherhood or UPlay...

DBU822512
12-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Hey there i am kind of new here so i'm just going to get right to it, when i played my AC:Brotherhood and then entered UPlay from my PS3, everything seemed fine i had won the awards so then i went to UPlay the Website and when i went to see Brotherhood was not even on the List. I searched Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood and nothing came up. I was interested about this because at first what led me to this Site is the fact that i finished a lot in Brotherhood and when i went to play Project Legacy on Facebook, it didn't let me enter training or contracts by saying no safe data is present while a Save Data was clearly present. So yeah please if anyone knows what this problem is about i would appreciate it dearly i am a huge AC fan and i just found out about UPlay a couple of Months ago.

DBU822512
12-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Hey there i am kind of new here so i'm just going to get right to it, when i played my AC:Brotherhood and then entered UPlay from my PS3, everything seemed fine i had won the awards so then i went to UPlay the Website and when i went to see Brotherhood was not even on the List. I searched Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood and nothing came up. I was interested about this because at first what led me to this Site is the fact that i finished a lot in Brotherhood and when i went to play Project Legacy on Facebook, it didn't let me enter training or contracts by saying no safe data is present while a Save Data was clearly present. So yeah please if anyone knows what this problem is about i would appreciate it dearly i am a huge AC fan and i just found out about UPlay a couple of Months ago.

DBU822512
12-08-2010, 01:47 AM
Can anyone help me with this i am really getting annoyed of Project Legacy telling me No Save Data.

bokeef04
12-08-2010, 02:36 AM
have you linked your uplay account to facebook? if not that's why it isn't finding your save game